Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FACT Vitali is a steroid cheat and a quitter.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FACT Vitali is a steroid cheat and a quitter.

Vitali admits steroid use.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rLdggqtaWw Chris Byrd takes the fight on 10 days notice and stops Vitali, forcing Vitali to quit.

Dare anyone to argue with the facts presented to them; Vitali is a quitter and a cheat.
    Last edited by piye; 02-27-2011, 06:49 AM.

Fact ts is a **** eating coward

Dare anyone to disagree

Comment

so you insult me for posting facts? kill yourself now. do it today drink bleach and die.

Comment

Originally posted by piye View Post
        so you insult me for posting facts? kill yourself now. do it today drink bleach and die.
        your link to Vitaly admitting steroid use doesnt work dipshat

Comment

good thing i put two links and the second one works fine.

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
            Fact ts is a **** eating coward

Dare anyone to disagree
            Why you got that rican pussy fag in your avatar?

Comment

Vitaly is the most dominant hw of this current era. Vitaly injured his shoulder against Byrd he wasnt forced to quit because of anything Byrd was doing in fact it was a one sided domination in favor of Vitaly. Eat **** this thread is hot trash and the only reason im posting in it is because its 642 am and im bored

Comment

Originally posted by PВ32 View Post
                Why you got that rican pussy fag in your avatar?
                I have no flag in my avatar you Irish cum guzzler

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
                  Vitaly is the most dominant hw of this current era. Vitaly injured his shoulder against Byrd he wasnt forced to quit because of anything Byrd was doing in fact it was a one sided domination in favor of Vitaly. Eat **** this thread is hot trash and the only reason im posting in it is because its 642 am and im bored
                  What a piece of **** you turned out to be. stop trying to twist facts and find excuses for Vitali the coward. the fact is he quit anything before that does not matter. he cheated on steroids this is a fact the excuses do not matter.

Vitali is a quitter and a cheat FACT.

Comment

Originally posted by piye View Post
                    What a piece of **** you turned out to be. stop trying to twist facts and find excuses for Vitali the coward. the fact is he quit anything before that does not matter. he cheated on steroids this is a fact the excuses do not matter.

Vitali is a quitter and a cheat FACT.
                    Your father is a piece of **** for raising such a punk ass ***** for a son. The fact is Vitaly is arguably the top active hw and nobody cares what a hateful little dipshat like you thinks.

Comment

Working...
                    X