No announcement yet.

Bob Arum: "I Will Never Forgive HBO"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bob Arum: "I Will Never Forgive HBO"

"HBO has lost its way," Arum said. "After what Cotto did for them in terms of ratings, to take that date away from us is something neither he nor I will ever forgive."
    http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...mayorga-cotto/

Bob is really serious.

Meh. He's a businessman even though he's scum. HBO makes him money and he knows it.

Comment

Bob is all about the money. If HBO blinks, then Arum will be offered a nice sum. But now that Showtime has the ball, I doubt they will let it go this time.

Comment

Jesus Christ how many of these cry baby ass threads are we gonna get that have Cotto **** drool in them? HBO offered Berto and Martinez as opponents for Cotto to fight and Arum went with Mayorga who is a meaningless fighter outside of his big mouth and that's why HBO told Cotto to get lost. Why is this so hard for Cottards to understand?

Comment

Isnt Bob Arum a jew?

Comment

It seems like Cotto is due some gratitude from HBO. I dont know the specifics though. I hope Arum gets pushed out of boxing still. After Pac/Mayweather he will have to talk it out with HBO because Showtime will still be number 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Hitman View Post
              Isnt Bob Arum a jew?
              how did jew know that?

yes he is.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Hitman View Post
                Isnt Bob Arum a jew?
                A dirty one.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
                  Jesus Christ how many of these cry baby ass threads are we gonna get that have Cotto **** drool in them? HBO offered Berto and Martinez as opponents for Cotto to fight and Arum went with Mayorga who is a meaningless fighter outside of his big mouth and that's why HBO told Cotto to get lost. Why is this so hard for Cottards to understand?
                  This is exactly what happened.

Comment

I thought it was Cotto-Vanes that they turned down for the date?

Comment

Working...
                    X