• Show
Clear All

• lol @ little homie in the middle

Perfectly accentuating the commentary.

1:28 had me busting up.

Originally posted by TortillaWarrior View Post
    Perfectly accentuating the commentary.

1:28 had me busting up.

You know damn well those are a buncha biased ass filipinos.....

Comment

this guy said Marquez is not a true elite fighter. Marquez the guy who arguably beat Pacquiao-the p4p fighter in the world-is not an elite fighter? That's were I stopped watching the video.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingOaktown View Post
        this guy said Marquez is not a true elite fighter. Marquez the guy who arguably beat Pacquiao-the p4p fighter in the world-is not an elite fighter? That's were I stopped watching the video.
        Marquez had 3 grueling fights in a row vs pacquiao, casamayor, & diaz. By the time fraudulent jr. got to him he was a spent shell at 36 years old, 56 fights, & having to face a undefeated 32 year old welterweight at welterweight when he is a career featherweight.

Same thing with margarito when mosley faced him. That cotto fight took a lot out of him.

Comment

Originally posted by DonTaseMeBrah View Post
          Marquez had 3 grueling fights in a row vs pacquiao, casamayor, & diaz. By the time fraudulent jr. got to him he was a spent shell at 36 years old, 56 fights, & having to face a undefeated 32 year old welterweight at welterweight when he is a career featherweight.

Same thing with margarito when mosley faced him. That cotto fight took a lot out of him.
          I am not disputing the fact that Floyd faced a ****ty Marquez in a fight which should have never been made but to say that marquez is not an elite fighter is outright stupid

Comment

I am not disputing the fact that Floyd faced a ****ty Marquez in a fight which should have never been made but to say that marquez is not an elite fighter is outright stupid
            he was not elite at 147.

Comment

Originally posted by DonTaseMeBrah View Post
              he was not elite at 147.
              I know he wasnt but the guy made it sound like he wasnt elite at all. maybe i took it out of context. marquez didnt look spectacular against diaz at lightweight so why would he even be elite at jww? let alone ww? yet floyd fans seem to believe that marquez was a superb win for floyd which in my opinion did not mean anything besides the fact that marquez cannot move up in weight as succesful as pac has

Comment

Hes not a true elite fighter, at 147.

Are they supposed to hype him up just because he was pfp number 2?

No, they told it as it is.

At 147, hes trash.

Comment

lil man had me cracking up with his ducking moves.........

they're right though, it's the same thing that any serious boxing fan says, you have to fight the best, and mayweather should've fought a handful of guys and win to back up his being the best claim.

Comment

Working...
                  X