Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you still talk nice to an Ex who cheated and betrayed you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you still talk nice to an Ex who cheated and betrayed you?

I was wondering if any of you guys would handle this situation?

Say an ex of yours who broke your heart and traumatized you, lied to you, used you emotionally and never cared for you, and never gave you closure after cheating on you after you gave her love and support, contacted you one day years later and she is married on Facebook after seeing you became a success, and said wow! so glad to see you, I knew you would be something, so proud of you!

And later she posts pictures of you guys together on her facebook from years ago, and acts like everything is okay?

How would you handle that would you block her, delete her comment, or would you be nice to her and say thanks?

My friend said he would just block her or just ignore her comments it probably kills her inside that you were not the bum she made you out to be, and she might be a sociopath because only sociopaths would emotionally use someone and not feel any ounce of guilt for hurting you.

I notice chicks do this alot, when they do something wrong they look for someone to tell them it wasnt their fault. They cannot handle guilt or responsibility so they say things like it was both our fault, or we just didnt get along, when its really her fault and she did the wrong.

And they only miss you when you become rich, famous or successful.

Its crazy though I seen some chicks who do this, they treat people liek crap hurt their feelings never give the person closure, yet years later see them and come up and try to hug them and be all buddy buddy like nothing every happen, and if you ignore them they tell you to grow up or tell their girlfriends he was mean and ignored me, and the girlfriends will say he needs to move the F on! But these same female friends will hold grudges against cheating men or men who do them wrong for years. Kinda hypocritical if you think about it.

Have you ever seen a female friend tell her friend that she was wrong to do that to her man or that she needs to be responsible and give a person closure? nope its always like things happen for a reason, or dont worry its not yoru fault you made a mistake if he loved you he would forgive you type stuff.

Most guys will tell other guys man up and apologize to her man.

Women just cannot handle being wrong or being in the wrong, so the run to their girlfriends to comfort or a white knight dude who will kiss her ass in hopes of some tail.

My first girlfriend left me for my best friend, they have a kid now that I am the god-father to .

They're not together anymore, but I still occasionally see her. It's all good, but if you asked me like 4-5 years ago I probably would have been a little steamy.

Comment

Holding grudges does you literally zero good.

Bottom line is if I still want to be with them, then i'll go after them. If I don't I don't really care what they do.

Either way I won't give them the satisfaction of knowing they affected me, because they don't. Pussy is a dime a dozen.

Comment

Why would you waste time on people like that when there are people out there who won't **** you over? I wouldn't be mean or be nice, I just would pay it no mind.

Comment

I still talk to her every time I open the freezer door I say "excuse me beotch" .....

Comment

Originally posted by Barn View Post
            Why would you waste time on people like that when there are people out there who won't **** you over? I wouldn't be mean or be nice, I just would pay it no mind.
            So would you just give the cold shoulder and act like they never existed?

I think people should have some type of limit like or else people will just walk all over you, if you forgive a cheater you are just giving them power, if you ignore them and give them the cold shoulder and act like they dont exist is the best thing to do, never give them what they never gave you closure.

Its just weird how some chick will tell a dude I knew it and I always believed in you when he becomes successful but this is the same chick who cheated on you, laughed, moved on quick, never gave closure and talked down on you and listened to her girlfriends when they said you were no good.

If she wasn't there for you when you were nothing, she doesnt deserve to have any of the Glory, it was you who made something of yourself. I would tell any guy here to never do it, don't be like Timothy Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
              So would you just give the cold shoulder and act like they never existed?

I think people should have some type of limit like or else people will just walk all over you, if you forgive a cheater you are just giving them power, if you ignore them and give them the cold shoulder and act like they dont exist is the best thing to do, never give them what they never gave you closure.

Its just weird how some chick will tell a dude I knew it and I always believed in you when he becomes successful but this is the same chick who cheated on you, laughed, moved on quick, never gave closure and talked down on you and listened to her girlfriends when they said you were no good.

Never give her the glory.
              I think you misunderstood what barn was trying to say lol

Giving them the cold shoulder is basically telegraphing "you hurt me" Just act like you're over them and what they did doesn't matter to you because you're bigger than them and you're onto better things.

Comment

Ahh the days when girls could still hurt my feelings lol, I don't miss them at all.

These days if a girl isn't up to snuff, I just move on to the next one. I found that an over-abundance of options is the only cure for a broken heart.

Comment

Wtf is closure?

It doesn't matter, just let it go.

Comment

Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post
                    I think you misunderstood what barn was trying to say lol

Giving them the cold shoulder is basically telegraphing "you hurt me" Just act like you're over them and what they did doesn't matter to you because you're bigger than them and you're onto better things.
                    If she is saying things like I knew it! im so proud of you and posting pictures of you two together so her friends can see, is her trying to take credit for your success these are the worst type. If she wasn't their when you were nothing, she has no shame really.

Thats a difficult situation to handle man. so you would just answer her back on face book and say thank you or just ignore her comments or block her?

Comment

Working...
                    X