No announcement yet.

Magic Johnson's son EJ Johnson.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 48cantCstraight View Post
    Trannies can fukin fight. You'd be surprised.
    Tranny =/= Gay

Comment

Originally posted by horge View Post
      Tranny =/= Gay

Meh same shyt

Comment

Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
        He's like 6'2 250. He could rape you and you wouldn't be able to do a thing about it. Terrifying
        Maybe you and you'd probably like it, but that faggot wouldn't know the first thing about throwing a punch or being in an actual fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
          Maybe you and you'd probably like it, but that faggot wouldn't know the first thing about throwing a punch or being in an actual fight.
          he wouldnt have to punch, he could just man handle you. especially you since youre like 5'6 at best

Comment

Women love gay flamboyant weirdos like this and drag queens. I remember my ex went with her girlfriends to some gay show with drag queens really flamboyant and it was filled with 90 percent women, why do women support ****sexuals and trannies so much? is it because women like pack mentality? like they loe having friends and stuff like that, I notice women are gossipers by nature and love being chatty and they love that loud gay guy who comforts them and tells them you go girl.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
              Women love gay flamboyant weirdos like this and drag queens. I remember my ex went with her girlfriends to some gay show with drag queens really flamboyant and it was filled with 90 percent women, why do women support ****sexuals and trannies so much? is it because women like pack mentality? like they loe having friends and stuff like that, I notice women are gossipers by nature and love being chatty and they love that loud gay guy who comforts them and tells them you go girl.
              Women love to talk to men or be friends with men when they know 100% fact they aren't just trying to have sex with them or look at them in a sexual way, so that eliminates 99% of straight dudes, thus women loving gay dudes

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                Women love to talk to men or be friends with men when they know 100% fact they aren't just trying to have sex with them or look at them in a sexual way, so that eliminates 99% of straight dudes, thus women loving gay dudes
                Your sig

Comment

I wonder if he has his dad's ball handling skills?
                  I guess he likes getting dunked on!

Comment

The truth.

Comment

Girls also like gay dudes because they are not competition, they are basically a female friend without being a female, it beats having a girlfriend who might try to steal your man or your man being attracted to her instead of you, so this could be another reason they love gay dudes other than having the gay dude stroke her ego and listen to her problems and be a support system to build her ego up.

Comment

Working...
                      X