Official Tyson Fury vs Wladimir Klitschko Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
    Round 8

bell rings wlad comes Forward..AGAIN at 2:17 lands jab.
    Fury throws left hook ,doesn't land at 2:14 Both land jabs at 2:02.fury throws jab deflected at 1:34.nothing of significancelands the entire round...by default goes to the CHAMPION...Rnd...wlad

round 9

Bell rings fury throws a few jabs that are ALL blocked.Wlad stalking..into a minute nothing has significantly landed..Fury throws a jab which is picked off and Wlad lands his own at 1:54.Wlad lands a nice right hand at 1:46,the best punch of the fight so far.Wlad has him going backward,both miss big right hands.fury throws a jab that shoots over wlads shoulder.Wlad turns his back and is hit with big left hookat 1:06.furry misses on all persuing punches.more clinmnchin.both throw a flurry,fury connects with aone on the inside at 47 sec.Fury lands nice left hook at 10.Sec...Rnd????

Rnd10

Bell rings..numerous jabs are thrown by both nothing landing...wlad lands at 2:38.over a minute and no one has landed any clean punch of note.Wlad continues to press Fury swings wildly and missesat 1:06.Wlad lands good right handat 9 sec.....what was that saying to beat the champ?....Rnd???you figure it out!

rnd 11 is a draw fury was slightly up he got a point taken away.....

rnd...EVEN

Rnd 12

Wlad clearly won this rnd as all the rounds he won were clear...not so much for fury.

Those can say whatever they like I did slow mo /replay/and looked at all the significant punches that compu box cant or doesn't do.....looks like fury old boy actually may have lost this fight...but who cares about punches that actually don't land right? In any case this is a razor close fight,anyone who claims otherwise after this UNBIASED breakdown ....I actually had to ease up and not score some rounds since the fanboys would be crying foul

You haven't the slightest clue what you see when you watch boxing.

You didn't credit Fury with a single body shot despite Fury landing more shots to Wlads torso than all of his opponents of the last 10 years combined.

Body shots only count when Wlad lands a pitiful 3 or 4 over the 12 round distance. Fury's are completely ignored.

Tyson was doing things in there that only the trained eye can pick up on. His tactics and subtle body attack form the outside clearly went over your head you mickey mouse , kiddie meal boxing fan.

Oh and Fury was just 'slightly up' in the 11th?? That was Wlads worst round of the fight. He was lucky Weeks was on the pay roll , ready to save him and save him he did with a bogus point deduction - which wouldn't have happened had Wlad not turned and ran from the combat.

Comment

• it is funny how Klitschko haters wasted it all about Fury-Wlad, that now they have a need to bring up Vitali-Lennox.. Lol!

Comment

• Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
        it is funny how Klitschko haters wasted it all about Fury-Wlad, that now they have a need to bring up Vitali-Lennox.. Lol!
        What to do, now that Klitschko fans actually gave Fury credit for the win... and Fury and Vlad showed each other mutual respect. Makes it difficult to hate I guess...

Comment

• Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
          What to do, now that Klitschko fans actually gave Fury credit for the win... and Fury and Vlad showed each other mutual respect. Makes it difficult to hate I guess...
          Not for all, but for some the years of frustration (Wlad's domination) are so apparent.

Comment

• :
            Originally posted by Burt Saxby View Post
            You haven't the slightest clue what you see when you watch boxing.

You didn't credit Fury with a single body shot despite Fury landing more shots to Wlads torso than all of his opponents of the last 10 years combined.

Body shots only count when Wlad lands a pitiful 3 or 4 over the 12 round distance. Fury's are completely ignored.

Tyson was doing things in there that only the trained eye can pick up on. His tactics and subtle body attack form the outside clearly went over your head you mickey mouse , kiddie meal boxing fan.

Oh and Fury was just 'slightly up' in the 11th?? That was Wlads worst round of the fight. He was lucky Weeks was on the pay roll , ready to save him and save him he did with a bogus point deduction - which wouldn't have happened had Wlad not turned and ran from the combat.
            I didnt really credit either with the weak body shots thrown ,no ....unless you are counting the clinch and hitting ,which still desnt change the rnds won......nice try though!

Are you saying that the 11th round was an 8 to 10 one prior to the point deduction?

Fury's outside body shots through 12 rounds added up to 10 more than Wlad...

Yes TEN more weak shots does not school anybody or dethrone a champion...sorry.....

Hows that for a Mickey Mouse fan?
            Last edited by juggernaut666; 12-11-2015, 01:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
              it is funny how Klitschko haters wasted it all about Fury-Wlad, that now they have a need to bring up Vitali-Lennox.. Lol!
              I brought it up, and the reason for mentioning it here was I thought it had been brought up on this thread.

The fight actually came up as a youtube suggestion. I had a bit of time to kill, and gave it a watch, and felt like talking about what I saw.

It is a pretty good fight, afterall.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                Lol what?

Klitschko starts as the favourite
                you're not confident with Tyson winning the rematch?

Comment

• Originally posted by BOMB ZQUAD View Post
                  you're not confident with Tyson winning the rematch?
                  Whoever loses beats Wilder. Yet even then Wilder will continue to crow, 'I'm gonna wait for Fury/Wlad to get old/er, doe'

What an embarrassing statement by a boxer, one of those cringe moments when you're a fan right ? Looks even more cringeworthy now Wlad has lost and some attribute it to age with the Jennings fight a majority claiming Wlad was already on the slide also.

Wat can be expected from Haymon stable fighters though huh ?

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                    He might have won 4 on the scorecards and 3 on one ;-) - That just indicates to me that there was a couple of close rounds which could have gone either way, but Wlad got it as a champion. Fair enough.

Looking at the fight, I just can't see many rounds where I think "that's definitely a Wlad round". Maybe you can point one out?

That was a quote from the HBO podcast.

No not really. You're welcome to check back my posts. As soon as Fury won, I said : "I'm happy, but right now my heart goes out to a great champ in Wlad".

See, I'm picking on Wlad to give you guys some stick. This is because you (klitschko fans) have been unbelievably delusioned with how good Wlad was. I have always said he was a great champion, but certainly not the best ever or anything like that. Or P4P #1.

That was all you guys.

You were the ones who said Wlad was prime, Fury didn't have a chance in hell. He's fat, ugly, uncoordinated, chinless, has no power etc etc. That came out of your mouth not mine.
                    'You can't see many rounds that were clearly Wlad rounds' apply that same logic to this question, how many rounds were clearly Fury rounds ? Then come back here and see if you can say it without me laughing my ass of at you. Please I need humouring, it's been an awful day.

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                    The only evidence there is is that the first time Klitschko fought a guy his size who isn't one dimensional, he lost decisively.

If that was Lennox Lewis in there, he wouldn't have stood and looked and did nothing. He would have gone in there and ripped him up.

That's the difference between very good and great.

You feel I "rubbish him" every step of the way, but you feel I do so because I think he's been fighting not very good and physically inferior opponents for the most of his career.

There's absoluely no evidence to suggest he's the best ever and certainly isn't with Vitali.

They were very good, just not great. There's no shame in that.
                    They were both great, undeniably. As Elroy says statistically their is a great case for Wlad being GOAT, I'm really unsure where I stand in regards to that.

Even in victory over Klitschko Fury still has a very very.. long way to go before he can be considered a greater champion than Klistchko, the victory however good is somewhat hollow until he has achieved anything near wha Klitschko achieved.

I won't sit here and list his record breaking achievements but for me he eclipses Joe Louis H2H anyway. Do I believe he was the GOAT, no I'm not sure I do, but as I say their is a great case for him. Amd if he was black American I believe he would have been accepted already and established long ago.

So you believe all his opponents have been one dimensional ? That is intriguing as it is interesting. What is Fury that all these other Olympians, former world champions, title holders, unified cruisers and prospects alike are not excluding his size and reach advantages, you put Fury in with a guy his own size for the first time in his career and he looked exceptionally mediocre at best, it just so happened his opponents offered even less than he did himself !

Your agenda has been shattered by no one else other than yourself. Are you genuinely even a Fury fan ?

Time to put your Ray Ban's back on.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
                      I'm of this same opinion now, it was humbling to see Wlad dealt with the way Fury shut him down. I'm not sure what any Klitschko fan gains from tearing Fury down.

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                      :

I didnt really credit either with the weak body shots thrown ,no ....unless you are counting the clinch and hitting ,which still desnt change the rnds won......nice try though!

Are you saying that the 11th round was an 8 to 10 one prior to the point deduction?

Fury's outside body shots through 12 rounds added up to 10 more than Wlad...

Yes TEN more weak shots does not school anybody or dethrone a champion...sorry.....

Hows that for a Mickey Mouse fan?
                      Burt is an exceptionally bitter man. You should not even give this man any time whatsoever, I believe he gets little sex and women or a certain woman he desired many years ago laughed at his penis size, their is no other explanation Burt hates Wlad so much he feels compelled to disfigure his own genitalia upon seeing or hearing of one of the finest specimens of human nature regarding the champion every weigh I ever saw with Klitschko part of my heart went out to Burt that day.

Comment

Working...
                      X