No announcement yet.

Carl Froch: Briton contemplates one-fight comeback

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Froch gotta be careful...

He will have had at least a year off if he fights again, and his last 2 fights he was being outboxed and hurt by george groves.. I think froch is ripe for the picking if he fights a Golovkin, Ward, or another world class caliber fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      You haven't had much joy recently then since the last couple that have come over have left with belts
      Well that's not my only source of joy in the sport of boxing. I also love watching Canadians get beat up, so the Golovkin fight was great. I also really enjoy hearing Teddy Atlas yell nonsensical things at his fighters, so my levels of joy have been pretty high recently. And soon I'll get to watch Fury get completely demolished by Wlad so that will be nice too. Just in time for Christmas.

Comment

Originally posted by 48cantCstraight View Post
        Nothing against Froch personally I just dislike British fighters in general. 99% of them are overhyped trash. Their dumb fans hype them up to be much more than what they really are, and I enjoy watching dumb British fans get proven wrong.
        How do you feel about Frampton bro he looks like the real deal

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
          How do you feel about Frampton bro he looks like the real deal
          Would love to watch Rigo break his face. But Frampton don't want none of that.

Comment

Originally posted by 48cantCstraight View Post
            Well that's not my only source of joy in the sport of boxing. I also love watching Canadians get beat up, so the Golovkin fight was great. I also really enjoy hearing Teddy Atlas yell nonsensical things at his fighters, so my levels of joy have been pretty high recently. And soon I'll get to watch Fury get completely demolished by Wlad so that will be nice too. Just in time for Christmas.
            You sound like you need some love in your life, bro. Hope you make it through Christmas. I will light a candle and pray for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              You sound like you need some love in your life, bro. Hope you make it through Christmas. I will light a candle and pray for you.
              There's no lack of love in my life bro, your mom visits every Friday night. I appreciate the thought though.

Comment

Working...
              X