True or False? Cotto is being written off for These Reasons:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    I cant wait till they both retire
    Both dudes retirement can't come fast enough. Hopefully they take their garbage ass fans with them.

Comment

Sooo Pac should thank Margo when he beat Cotto then huh? Cos if Cotto should thank Pac for Margo then we agree Pac should thank Margo

Comment

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
        Both dudes retirement can't come fast enough. Hopefully they take their garbage ass fans with them.
        So Jro, I'm garbage because I like Floyd??? Good to know how you roll homie.

Comment

That is the most appealing part

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
            So Jro, I'm garbage because I like Floyd??? Good to know how you roll homie.
            I'm obviously I'm obviously I mentioned Pac as well. And, I like Pac. Am I calling myself garbage?

There are fans and then there are garbage fans. Brother Jay, Yesir=garbage fans. Mak, tesla power=fans, they like Pac. But, are fans...Punchville, Pac Boy, treason, Check Hooks=garbage fans.

Every fighter has their fans and garbage fans.

Comment

I'm obviously I'm obviously I mentioned Pac as well. And, I like Pac. Am I calling myself garbage?

There are fans and then there are garbage fans. Brother Jay, Yesir=garbage fans. Mak, tesla power=fans, they like Pac. But, are fans...Punchville, Pac Boy, treason, Check Hooks=garbage fans.

Every fighter has their fans and garbage fans.
              Okay man. Just clearing that up. I'll be the first to admit that I can't stand the Floyd haters or Pac haters, as well as the Floyd lovers and Manny lovers.

Comment

I believe most are giving Cotto little chance because he is fighting a superior boxer and most people that think Cotto will win are basing it on personal biases.

Comment

No according to a couple bias idiots on here that can't be it.
                  Agree, and that's the easiest conclusion to come towards as to why Cotto is being written off. In what area can Cotto beat Mayweather in the ring? I honestly can't think of any.

Comment

People are just ignorant and fixated on the idea that Cotto is no longer a force. Cotto is definetley the best Mayweather opponent since De la Hoya. Maybe even before that.

Comment

Originally posted by Visceral View Post
                      People are just ignorant and fixated on the idea that Cotto is no longer a force. Cotto is definetley the best Mayweather opponent since De la Hoya. Maybe even before that.
                      Agreed. His skills are underrated. Floyd is no killer at 154.

Comment

Working...
                      X