No announcement yet.

who wins at 140? omar fig vs Adrien broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who wins at 140? omar fig vs Adrien broner

140 is startimg to look stacked ..you got lucas,broner omar Danny lemont ...but of course these are all haymon fighter so let not hold are breath in hope these actully fight eachother

But if OF vs AB happens who wins and why discuss

Broner whoops him!

Comment

This is actually a matchup I would like to see. Broner seems to have trouble with fighting on the inside so Figueroa could make it difficult for him. It would certainly be a better matchup than some of the guys Broner has fought. But we should see how Broner handles taylor too. I like both fighters too and kind if want Figueroa to develop more. That was a great stoppage though. When I say that bad cut I wasn't sure how he was going to finish the fight.

Comment

I thought about this last night. But Figeroa doesn't punch that hard at 135 and get hits alot...Broner throws very fast combinations and hits a little harder.

I think Broner wins just more skill and power. He'd have a hard time beating Broner. I'd rather seen it at 135 when Broner was knocking everyone out though, I think it'd be a KO back then.

Comment

Figueroa is too frail to go up and take Broner as his first fight at 140...
          The kid first needs medical assistance for his hands and a strong overall conditioning...

Comment

I honestly don't know as of now. I wouldn't completely say Broner wins for sure.

Comment

Broner Demarco's the squared up punching bag, his head movement is comically bad. Horrible match up.

Comment

Omar looks like a completely different fighter when he fights at 140. He's not drained. He's twice the beast.

Omar by wide UD too strong, too relentless, too texan.

Comment

Originally posted by B0XEO View Post
                  Omar looks like a completely different fighter when he fights at 140. He's not drained. He's twice the beast.

Omar by wide UD too strong, too relentless, too texan.
                  I like the kid too much and I don't want to see him making a swift move until he is fully prepared...

Comment

Lol broner easily and I like Omar. Broner has bad D but Omars is even worse. Plus his bad hands. Broner would stop him. You see what that guy did to his face last night

Comment

Working...
                    X