Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Any Fighters of Potential GOAT Status Accept Manny's Offer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would Any Fighters of Potential GOAT Status Accept Manny's Offer?

Playing devil's advocate here of course. Obviously the purse would be different in the time period involving these fighters. But would an Ali have taken a similar offer from a George Foreman if he were said to be "ducking" him or would Leonard have accepted the same from Duran?

Would Any Fighters of Potential GOAT Status Accept floyds Offer of a flat rate with no PPV money?

Comment

Kidding me? Of course Holyfield would've given his purse up to a charity after his fights with Lewis, Bowe and Tyson. Who cares if he had 10+ kids to feed.

Of course Foreman and Leonard and Oscar would've done so against Frazier, Duran and Trinidad. Who wouldn't?

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
        Kidding me? Of course Holyfield would've given his purse up to a charity after his fights with Lewis, Bowe and Tyson. Who cares if he had 10+ kids to feed.

Of course Foreman and Leonard and Oscar would've done so against Frazier, Duran and Trinidad. Who wouldn't?
        Would they have taken a flat fee with no PPV money?

Comment

Sorry but Mayweather hasn't fought ANYTHING close to a Lewis, Bowe or Tyson.

So let's not make it seem like Floyd traveled a rough road to his millions.

Comment

Im guess back in the days if someone called you a duck you stepped up and made it happen right away the word Coward mean't way more back then when all eyes were on now we have fighters saying "im a rich coward" or "health first" and crap like that and all time greats just shake there heads and say guys like that wouldn't have been anyone back in my days

ts said if they called you a duck nothing about charity try another excuse
            Last edited by way2strong; 01-20-2014, 02:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FloydsLostBalls View Post
              Would they have taken a flat fee with no PPV money?
              I'll answer you after you answer the TS's question. Nice try, amigo.

Originally posted by bodyshots View Post
              Sorry but Mayweather hasn't fought ANYTHING close to a Lewis, Bowe or Tyson.

So let's not make it seem like Floyd traveled a rough road to his millions.
              How are we making his travel look? Soft or not? You asked if Leonard would've accepted this from Duran. I have you an answer and other examples of guys that probably wouldn't. Unless you think they would.

Comment

I'll answer you after you answer the TS's question. Nice try, amigo.

Since floyd made his ridiculous offer first, and you backed him on that offer, you answer first. Would any star fighter, take a flat fee and 0 PPV? Yes or no.

Comment

Since floyd made his ridiculous offer first, and you backed him on that offer, you answer first. Would any star fighter, take a flat fee and 0 PPV? Yes or no.
                  Lol so you're admitting this is a ridiculous offer as well? Good job.

You should answer the question of the thread. No need to get defensive and reroute the question. But after you, I'll give you my opinion on your question

Comment

The answer is a CLEAR NO. NO ONE would take that ridiculous $40M flat offer.

Why didn't Floyd take the $45 million counter offer?
                    http://www.badlefthook.com/2012/1/27...ht-boxing-news

Comment

Working...
                    X