Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has quicker hand speed? Khan or Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
    Khan is faster.

That is the only thing he has over Pac.
    Khan has the better jab as well i think

But pretty much everything else - footwork, power, stamina, chin etc you'd have to give to Pacquiao.

Khan struggles with pressure, Manny thrives on it. Maidana and Peterson (no matter how juiced up) would have been stretched by Manny if they fought the same way they fought Khan.

But equally i think Khan would beat Marquez much easier than Pacquiao (if you believe Pac beat him at all). I'm serious
    Last edited by ts33; 05-31-2012, 08:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      100% disagree. manny pacquiao has been fighting since '95 and he weighed 100 lbs.

his speed is nowhere near where it used to be, no matter how much you think or dont think he's deteriorated.
      disagree with what? that khan is faster than manny? or that manny's speed is far more effective than khans? khans speed is more to impress fans, manny is far more effective with his speed than khan can ever hope to be.

sure manny is not as fast as he once was when he was much younger, but his current speed is still at the top of the sport, and certainly more effective than khans speed...

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
        disagree with what? that khan is faster than manny? or that manny's speed is far more effective than khans? khans speed is more to impress fans, manny is far more effective with his speed than khan can ever hope to be.

sure manny is not as fast as he once was when he was much younger, but his current speed is still at the top of the sport, and certainly more effective than khans speed...

i think khan's currently faster than pacquiao.

when pacquiao was at lower weights and prime he was faster of hand and foot. he changes direction better. khan can obviously cover distance better because his legs are so much longer.

i thought you posted that manny was never as fast as khan is now, which is very untrue.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          i think khan's currently faster than pacquiao.

when pacquiao was at lower weights and prime he was faster of hand and foot. he changes direction better. khan can obviously cover distance better because his legs are so much longer.

i thought you posted that manny was never as fast as khan is now, which is very untrue.

no no, complete opposite, i think manny was just as fast if not faster than khan, in mannys prime. currently, i think khan is faster than manny, but it doesnt matter cause manny uses his speed WAAAAY better than khan ever has, or will, IMO...

Comment

I think Khan is a little faster now as Pacquiao looks like he's getting a little slower. But Pacquiao is much more explosive and looks like he carries much more power with a single punch.

Comment

Khan is faster for about 4 rounds. Pacman is faster for the entire night. But honestly Khan has some of the fastest hands I've ever seen before he becomes ordinary 1/4 of the way through a fight.

Comment

khan faster with single shots. pac is faster in combinations

Comment

khan easy.......

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                    NOOO!! pac has bigger biceps, so how the hell can khan beat him when his biceps aren't as big as pacs? huh?!?! how?!?!?!
                    Because Khan has a bigger "you-know-what".......perhaps you weren't around when he was sending "exclusive-personal" pictures to certain girls. Very impressive, it was reported.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
                      Because Khan has a bigger "you-know-what".......perhaps you weren't around when he was sending "exclusive-personal" pictures to certain girls. Very impressive, it was reported.
                      well I am thankful for that!

Comment

Working...
                      X