No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Even in Defeat Wonjongkam’s Legend Continues to Grow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Even in Defeat Wonjongkam’s Legend Continues to Grow

When a lion is dying, jackals and hyenas are already here, waiting for a fallen king to finally perish in pain. They are too scared to get in, and they are steadily waiting for an inevitable end to come as soon as possible.

[Click Here To Read More]

Just like in any Sports there's always an UPSET Victory;
    In Boxing it can be noted that Pinoy Boxers registered an UPSET against known Champions such as: Viloria who upset a Contender of PFP Top Ten!; and then, another Pinoy, scoring an upset inside Argentina!; now, its Jaro's turn to score an upset!

With due respect to the Legendary Thai Boxing Champ, he did a good job showing what a Thai Champ can do in Boxing, his record will surely stand as among the Best in Asia!

Comment

I've only seen the Thai on youtube as he stays in asia & , really, look @ his early bouts...any 1 hear of any of these guys, and where are they now???I'm not doubting his talent but I would have lliked to have seen him outside of his home country...

Comment

Other greats not mentioned

I would have loved to read how Wonjongkam would rank compared to other lower-weight greats you didn't mention, namely, Ricardo "Finito" Lopez, Venice Borkorsor, Pone Kingpetch, Masao Ohba.

Comment

Working...
        X