Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ariza Signs Two Year Contract With Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is how it all started......

Comment

• For so many years, Floyd fanatics have been attacking Team Pac about PED usage and one of the things they mention is Ariza and his special shakes. Now that Ariza is on TMT, they get all defensive and try to somehow rationalize why Floyd hired the guy. Learn to at least criticize your favorite boxer, FFS.

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        Using great logical thinking there. 100% Floyd's fault right. Floyd hasn't fought anyone from tr. And yea Floyd also said khan has Garcia problems lol
        maidana has alexander and khan problems doe

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
          maidana has alexander and khan problems doe
          Good job of ignoring everything I say

Comment

• Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
            first of all. Floyd is the A-side. Andsecondly. That $40 million is off the table. Pacquiao should've taken that when he had the chance.There's no way that mayweather give this begging midget that offer again. Arum has really phucked pacquiao. Til this day Arum has tried to ruin mayweather,act like he wants to make the fight,and blocking it at the sametime. This fight will never happen. Mayweather has his career and is heading for retirement. And pacquiao has his career full of rubber matches until he retires. Move on javi.
            "he da a side doe". Guess you cant read like your boyfriend floydie. No wonder you're still defending him.

Comment

• i think hiring Ariza was/is a bad decision by Floyd. I think it's too late in his career to make the drastic changes in his training rituals that Ariza will want to make. The only plus I could see Ariza bringing to Floyd this late in his career is to bulk him up to similar to what Shilstone did for RJJ when he went up the HW if Flyd was entertaining fighting the likes of GGG or others at Middleweight.
              We'll see what happens in 2015

Comment

Good job of ignoring everything I say
                Good job of ignoring my maidana comment in your initial reply!

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                  Good job of ignoring my maidana comment in your initial reply!
                  I said he also said khan has Garcia problems. Maybe he only counts knockouts lol.

Comment

I said he also said khan has Garcia problems. Maybe he only counts knockouts lol.
                    Lol maybe

Comment

• Ariza just there to watch Floyd train...

Comment

Working...
                      X