Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would do better against Mayweather : Pacquiao or Bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
    It's an easy question for me to answer and I know I'm gonna fall in the minority with this as well. It's Bradley, he has more dimensions to his game. He cuts off the ring better than Manny, he can fight in the pocket better and he'll simply give Mayweather different looks.
    Bradley does fight out of the pocket better, but one of Manny's main strengths is the different angles and looks he gives opponents.

Bradley would be one of the few that could box with Mayweather, but Manny's in-and-out style against Floyd's shoulder roll and counters seems like it would be really fun to watch.

Everything Bradley does, Floyd does better. Floyd would win about 8 of 12 rounds, en route to a clear decision victory. Manny has superior power and equal or possibly better speed, but I think he'd have a hard time landing.

Manny would do better. Floyd would probably win against both, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
      Is it that simple though? You can't just look at the attributes, you have to look at how the attributes would match up against a smart mover/counterpuncher.
      both would give floyd tough fights and make him work, but tim would get outclasses as he would have nothing to hurt floyd with but his big dome headbutt...

Manny was the handspeed and straight lefts with power that would cause floyd more problems IMO

I favor floyd to beat both, but manny is a tougher out

Comment

Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
        yes ******, there are plenty of fighters that dont throw with proper punching technique

ever seen cabellero? calzaghe?

bradley is a wide sloppy arm puncher and sometimes 'slapper'

but ofcourse you wouldn't know sht about punching technique, not like you know sht about boxing in general
        Yup, somewhere along the lines you became an expert in punching technique and are able to say which pro knows how to throw punches. Knowing how to throw punches and throwing (proper) punches are not the same. Now I understand that across the internet regular folk become badas$' and $h!t. But I'll tell you this because this is as close to common sense as a fool like you will get: Timothy Bradley knows far more about proper technique in the sport of boxing than an internet bada$$ like yourself ever could.

Comment

floyd will take bradley with zero roadblock.
          aks floyd sr and uncle roger.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
            Yup, somewhere along the lines you became an expert in punching technique and are able to say which pro knows how to throw punches. Knowing how to throw punches and throwing (proper) punches are not the same. Now I understand that across the internet regular folk become badas$' and $h!t. But I'll tell you this because this is as close to common sense as a fool like you will get: Timothy Bradley knows far more about proper technique in the sport of boxing than an internet bada$$ like yourself ever could.
            i've been boxing since i was 15, tool...

and it doesn't take a genius to know what proper punching technique is, i know i already called you ****** but i didn't believe it, now im actually curious, are you ******ed for real? like have you been diagnosed for ******ation?

Comment

Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
              i've been boxing since i was 15, tool...

and it doesn't take a genius to know what proper punching technique is, i know i already called you ****** but i didn't believe it, now im actually curious, are you ******ed for real? like have you been diagnosed for ******ation?
              I quit boxing at 16 if we're discussing resumes twat.

Furthermore I didn't say you did or did not know about boxing technique. I was on subject of whether Bradley knows or doesn't how to throw a proper bunch. All you've done is continue with your internet badassry and still haven't given any sensible reason why you believe a pro of many years wouldn't know how to throw a proper punch you ignorant tampon.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                I quit boxing at 16 if we're discussing resumes twat.

Furthermore I didn't say you did or did not know about boxing technique. I was on subject of whether Bradley knows or doesn't how to throw a proper bunch. All you've done is continue with your internet badassry and still haven't given any sensible reason why you believe a pro of many years wouldn't know how to throw a proper punch you ignorant tampon.
                Bradley after Tommy Hearns demonstrated how to throw a straight right:
                "wow, i never knew you had to turn your body into it so much"

and if he knows in his head, his body definitely doesn't because his technique is awful

Comment

Working...
                X