Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marco Rubio? REally? This is the Future of the Republican Party?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DTMB View Post

embrace capitalism? yea nice idea. it almost caused another great depression and brought wall street financial crisis.
    So you it took you this long to drop the act and admit that you do not support Capitalism and are not a Classic Liberal. Good...I did my job.

Remember that part about when I said when the times are bad, guys like Obama falsely blame Capitalism, even though it was govt intervention in the market that caused it. Thx for confirming that you're one of those people.

Of course Capitalism didn't cause the depression (this is clear as day) but i would have more success in explaining that to a wall then you. ...In one ear and out the other....

Comment

i support a huge state keeping order. **** spicy mayonaise too.

Comment

Originally posted by One_Capitalist View Post
        So you it took you this long to drop the act and admit that you do not support Capitalism and are not a Classic Liberal. Good...I did my job.

Remember that part about when I said when the times are bad, guys like Obama falsely blame Capitalism, even though it was govt intervention in the market that caused it. Thx for confirming that you're one of those people.

Of course Capitalism didn't cause the depression (this is clear as day) but i would have more success in explaining that to a wall then you. ...In one ear and out the other....

you didnt do **** but hide behind some weirdo capitalist alt on a boxing forum.

Comment

You should move to china, there's a capitalist wet dream. Wealthy few, many poor. Good job Capitalism!!!
          Lets break this down.

The good thing about their economy is that they produce their own stuff and have a trade surplus. This is what we need to do. This is the fundamental basic of Capitalism...production.

The bad thing is that they much like us print too much money and devalue their currency so we can afford to buy their products. And thus their citizens paycheck/money have less purchasing power and everything is more expensive for them to buy. Not because of the low wages. For some reason they think that they need to sell us their stuff so they have jobs. When in reality there are a billion Chinese consumers who could buy the stuff they make on their own and sell us nothing. Once they quit subsidizing our economy...their currency will rise and their citizens will be able to buy the dishwasher that they made at their factory.

And then we can return to Free Market basics once we're forced to start making things again... instead of importing it from other countries. What they have is not Capitalism, but State Capitalism. The only difference between them and us is that we're the beneficiaries of all their hard word. Our citizens get to work in the retail industry instead of a factory and sell the stuff to Fat, broke-and-living-off-of a credit card Americans...that we bought from China. Of course raising the Minimum wage to 9 an hour like Obama suggests would only make it worse with more REAL jobs going to China....with the president trying to make up for it by trying to create more Govt jobs or borrowing more money for temporrary construction/infrastructure jobs, which is the typical false solution.
          Last edited by One_Tycoon; 02-13-2013, 08:40 PM.

Comment

you didnt do **** but hide behind some weirdo capitalist alt on a boxing forum.
            ALTerior motives. Pot calling the kettle black.

I've been here since 2008..longer than you. Do you criticize Clark Kent in the same fashion when he takes off the glasses and tie and puts on his cape.
            Last edited by One_Tycoon; 02-13-2013, 08:42 PM.

Comment

I was waiting for some putz to put up Senator Rubio *gasp* drinking water. The whole response to the SOTU for those who're interested. I thought it was excellent FWIW.

Comment

Barry O's d1ck is really that good?

Comment

Originally posted by One_Capitalist View Post
                  ALTerior motives. Pot calling the kettle black.

I've been here since 2008..longer than you. Do you criticize Clark Kent in the same fashion when he takes off the glasses and tie and puts on his cape.
                  and ive been here since 2009 and my initials are known to long time members here.

Again,

why are you scared to post in your original account?

Comment

we will just agree to disagree.

In my opinion, President Obama is a guy i can trust and im proud to be a liberal.

Its scumbags like you and karl rove who like to demonize certain words, make it political and make it the boogey man.

Liberal/Liberty > Conservatism

What the hell has conservatism ever done for the world other than continuing the status quo of rich keep getting richer while the poor colored folks continue getting screwed.

Only in america can the philosophy of free and fair elections, civil rights, freedom of the press, freedom of religion, free trade, and private property can become a bad thing.

Liberalism = Progress. The Future. Its the foundation of Western Society.

Conservatism = Party of Bigoted, Greedy, Old White Men who wished America was still in the 1950s.

You will die out soon enough.
                    Wait, he's a guy you can trust? Lets see, since his re-election he's dedicated his time to restricting/limiting the rights of law-abiding citizens, and is trying to grant rights and citizenship to those breaking our immigration laws...

Fair elections, like granting amnesty to illegals weeks before his election? Like giving out phones for votes (yes i know the program was there before him, but pre Obama budget was >$800million, now its ~$1.6 billion.

You call conservatives bigoted, yet your statement shows your own close-mindedness (you know, the DEFINITION of bigotry).

Tell you what, if Obama ends his chrony capitalism (look into his gifts/breaks to GE, Big Green, Banks) we can talk. Until then, he's just another shade of Bush in my book.

Comment

Originally posted by 2shameless View Post
                      I was waiting for some putz to put up Senator Rubio *gasp* drinking water. The whole response to the SOTU for those who're interested. I thought it was excellent FWIW.

My first time really seeing Rubio, not really a fan, however, he'd get my vote if he takes up the "stay thirsty my friends" slogan.

Comment

Working...
                      X