Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lennox Lewis was going to retire after Tyson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think prime Tyson would have beaten Lewis.

Comment

Originally posted by Someone88 View Post
      If he was washed up Vitali would have koed him, I didn't say Lewis was in his prime I said he was at least near his prime. People wanna be haters and not give credit to Vitali so they make things up but Lewis himself implied he was at least near his best.
      If he was washed up, Vitali would've KO'ed him? Based on which Vitali win?

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
        I'm glad he did fight Vitali and show even an out of shape Lewis would have stopped Vitali had they not stopped the fight.

All of this ^^^^.

It's ridiculous when people claim Lewis was in his 'prime' for the Vitali fight. IMO, he was past his prime for the Tyson fight.

Comment

Lewis actually lost money taking the Klitschko fight. He was going to fight Klitschko after the Johnson fight which is why Klitschko was on the undercard. Taking the fight on 12 days notice meant there was no time to promote the fight and it wasn't as big as it could have been. That shows Lewis took Vitali lightly and had little time to prepare.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            If he was washed up, Vitali would've KO'ed him? Based on which Vitali win?
            Based on the losses Lewis had and who Vitali beat.

Comment

Vitali hasn't beat any as good as McCall or Rahman, so basing it off of those criteria is ludicrous.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                Vitali hasn't beat any as good as McCall or Rahman, so basing it off of those criteria is ludicrous.
                A lot of the posts I see against Vitali are ludicrous. I bet you most of you have been proven wrong with your predictions before.

But then you all talk so surely about how much better Lewis was, there is reason why the fight is still talked about it ended in controversy.

Comment

A lot of the posts I see against Vitali are ludicrous. I bet you most of you have been proven wrong with your predictions before.

But then you all talk so surely about how much better Lewis was, there is reason why the fight is still talked about it ended in controversy.
                  What's Vitali's best win? Chris Arreola?

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
                    What's Vitali's best win? Chris Arreola?
                    As an accomplishment no, but it was one of his best performances.

Comment

Who did Vitali beat?

Comment

Working...
                      X