• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danny Garcia vs Zab Judah on Jan. 19

According to Golden Boy...

What do y'all think about this fight?

Link

http://******.craveonline.com/blog/1...-be-determined
    Last edited by freeloada; 11-06-2012, 07:12 PM.

another "look good" fight for Garcia, who will kill Judah and probably retire him

can't wait for it tbh

Comment

Garbage fight. The only question is what round will Zab quit in.
      Al Bernstien should have put this on his list of thing he can do without.

Comment

Will be a boring fight. Zab moves too much and Danny doesn't really have the footaspeed to catch him up. Will take a few rounds to get going and once Danny catches zab it's basically all over. Zab will quit mentally in the 6th and physically by the 10th

Comment

Look, we all know this fight sucks, and Zab isn't the same, BUT at least it'll be some type of measuring stick against a slick fighter with pop. Regardless of how much I wanna see him fight Matthysse or Rios, I'm just gonna look at it as the glass half full.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
            Will be a boring fight. Zab moves too much and Danny doesn't really have the footaspeed to catch him up. Will take a few rounds to get going and once Danny catches zab it's basically all over. Zab will quit mentally in the 6th and physically by the 10th
            nope, won't be boring. zab throws that uppercut a lot of he'll get cracked

Comment

Judah always quits against decent opponents

This won't be no different

Comment

Zab starts off well against the much slower pretty easy to hit Garcia maybe even hurts him but doesn't get rid of him, Garcia hits him with something good shakes him up, Zab goes 100% defensive after this, takes more punishment running, and gets stopped in rounds 10-12.

Comment

after seeing what he did against Khan I have no intention to watch his fights. but in closing I will watch his next fight

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                    Zab starts off well against the much slower pretty easy to hit Garcia maybe even hurts him but doesn't get rid of him, Garcia hits him with something good shakes him up, Zab goes 100% defensive after this, takes more punishment running, and gets stopped in rounds 10-12.
                    Pretty much this. It's like one of the commandments in boxing when it comes to a Judah fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X