Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Garcia Couldn't Even Stop Judah After Landing Flush Multiple Times......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
    Judah has stated that Matthysse hits much harder than Garcia.
    He's just saying that because he's pissed at the Garcia's

Comment

Amazing how all the Garcia fans now say Judah won, when they know damn well he didn't.

Comment

All this bickering means nothing, we all know triangle theories dont work.

come Saturday we will see another pureto rican getted knocked out, simple as that.

Comment

Originally posted by KeepItObjective View Post
          He's just saying that because he's pissed at the Garcia's
          Garcia couldn't even hurt Holt. His power is so damn overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by Lovci View Post
            Garcia couldn't even hurt Holt. His power is so damn overrated.
            lol his power is off dropping the very chinny khan who he didnt KO might I add it was a ref stoppage.

And by Koin Morales who like 7 years out his prime, 3 weight classes above where he should be fighting.

LOL that what his power is based on, lol yall dont know shit about boxing.

Comment

lol THREAD FAIL

Comment

Originally posted by Lovci View Post
                Amazing how all the Garcia fans now say Judah won, when they know damn well he didn't.
                Last time I checked BoxRec they had Judah as having a win over Matthysse, and even if you want to contest that it's the truth, and the truth is the truth and the truth hurts man. It was no robbery, it was a close fight, whereas Danny whipped Judah clearly and convincingly, and his punches clearly effected him more despite what the bitter Judah says, you can convince yourself to believe the fantasy that you and your fellow groupies believe in but both those ''robberies'' were anything but, they were close fights that Lucas LOST. Get it in your head he LOST

Comment

TS is a moron hahahahaha

Comment

I'm a fan of both fighters so I'll just be happy for a great fight. I'm calling FIGHT OF THE YEAR!!! Who agrees?

Comment

Originally posted by hondamonkey View Post
                      I'm a fan of both fighters so I'll just be happy for a great fight. I'm calling FIGHT OF THE YEAR!!! Who agrees?
                      I'm right there with you. I don't believe this fight is going the distance

Comment

Working...
                      X