Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The excuse that Angulo punched himself out doesn't hold up, watch round 3!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The excuse that Angulo punched himself out doesn't hold up, watch round 3!

If Angulo "blew his load" in round 1 and had nothing left, then why in round 3 did he throw so many punches and hard punches at that? He nailed kirkland a couple times with hard clean shots and james walked through them. There was a right hand in particular that snapped kirkland's head back and spit/snot went flying everywhere (watch the slow motion replay at 18:25 of video below).

If he was spent at the end of round 1, he was fully recovered by round 3. He didn't look gassed at all. Rewatching it he threw more punches than kirkland in that round and looked fine, stamina wise. Kirkland was just too much of a beast and was breaking him down in rounds 4, 5 and 6.

It's faulty logic to simply say angulo was gassed after the first round. Rewatch the fight and you'll see Angulo, who's always been known to have great stamina, simply was broken down by kirkland who relentlessly attacked the head & body. That's why he lost. He couldn't handle kirkland.

Round 3 starts at 14:30

not sure how that would be an excuse any way.its a boxing match

Comment

I don't even know if it should be called "relentless pressure". It's an entirely different animal. He's always in your face like a Jason Mask. Truly some intimidating ****.

Comment

Does it really matter if he blew his load or not? I mean if he did which I think he did, that would be his own fault. Kirkland won fair and square, its not a fighters fault if one fighter is dumb enough to punch themselves out or not. If a fighter blows their load in the first couple of rounds thats their own idiotic fault.

Comment

Thats a BS excuse, Angulo just got plain whooped. Kirkland was simply too strong for him!

Comment

He blew his load. It was clear as day. It is exactly the same thing that happend with your boy jones against karas. The diffrence was that yes karas and kirland fought back but kirland was smart and didnt let up and was throwing to the body and head and of course he kirland is a better puncher.

Comment

I do think he exhausted himself in the first round. He was getting f'd up as he was recovering and by the time he caught his second wind, it was too late.

Regardless, Kirkland ****ed his ***** up.

Comment

Originally posted by theplayerpimp View Post
                He blew his load. It was clear as day. It is exactly the same thing that happend with your boy jones against karas. The diffrence was that yes karas and kirland fought back but kirland was smart and didnt let up and was throwing to the body and head and of course he kirland is a better puncher.
                Explain round three. If angulo blew his load how was he so active in round 3 how was he able to sustain that kind of pace if he had nothing left? Broken logic.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                  Explain round three. If angulo blew his load how was he so active in round 3 how was he able to sustain that kind of pace if he had nothing left? Broken logic.
                  Looks like there's no pop on Angulo's punches in the 3rd round. You can still throw punches even if you blew your load, they just won't have as much pop. Again, I don't know why anyone is making a huge issue out of this seeing how Kirkland won fair and square. Doesn't matter if Angulo blew his load or not, but I guess we all can see the fight differently and that some of us will think he did and others don't. Thats what an opinion is I guess.

Comment

After that surprise knockdown and flurry, it was all Kirkland.

Great fight! Non-stop action just like I like!

Comment

Working...
                    X