Scientist have found a portal to a parallel universe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Scientist have found a portal to a parallel universe

August 02, 2015:
    That's right with Stark Tech's, dark matter flux capacitor an infinite amount of possibilities are now right at your finger tips.

All you have to do is turn on the device, choose a new universe, and give up all of your friends and family from your current life.

You can now be.....
    The Einstein of you're own world.
    A real life superhero.
    The greatest boxing champion of all time.
    Rich and famous.
    The savior of you're own world.
    Raise the dead,walk on water,ect.
    The worlds biggest playboy/playgirl.
    Be married to your dream wife/husband.

or even fulfill your darkest desires.
    You could create a super race [see Hitler]
    Unleash a bubonic plague.
    Start a nuclear war.

Or just rule the world with an iron fist,we don't care because it's not us.

Stark Tech's, dark matter flux capacitor ON SALE NOW!!
    At your local Walmart for the low low price of 6 trillion Obamas, act now.

Disclaimer: Not to be used by farm animals,If you are pregnant or could become pregnant,reproduction bots,Floyd Mayweather fans,anything that blings,Lil wayne,Michael Jackson's corpse, or Gary Glitter.
    May cause: **** bleeding,severe hemroids,spontaneous combustion,exoskeletonism,or dizziness.
    Ask a physician if you are healthy enough for inter universal travel!

.................................................. .................................................. .

Have scientists found proof of a parallel universe?
    Submitted by Capt. Xerox on November 26, 2007 - 10:21pm.
    Maybe William Gibson is right and there's no point in writing science fiction anymore. We're already living in a world that's weirder than anything SF can predict. Take these two examples as proof.

Scientists have discovered a massive billion-mile wide void in the universe that some theorize could be evidence of another universe bumping into ours. It also just be a big hole, but the idea of another universe is much more tantalizing.

In the other weird science story of the month, some physicists thing that by observing dark energy we have cursed the universe to certain doom. If we had ignored the stuff, the universe would have remained stable, but now there's a chance that the quantum state of the universe could be wiped clean as if none of this had ever happened.
    Last edited by Stab Judah; 04-10-2010, 12:18 AM.

The question is would you go and if so what would you be?

Comment

yaaaaaaay.

Comment

Originally posted by RelliK View Post
        August 02, 2015:
        That's right with Stark Tech's, dark matter flux capacitor an infinite amount of possibilities are now right at your finger tips.

All you have to do is turn on the device, choose a new universe, and give up all of your friends and family from your current life.

You can now be.....
        A real life superhero.
        Rich and famous.

Start a nuclear war.

Disclaimer: Not to be used by farm animals,If you are pregnant or could become pregnant,reproduction bots,Floyd Mayweather fans,anything that bligs,Lil wayne,Michael Jackson's corpse, or Gary Glitter.
        May cause: **** bleeding,severe hemroids,spontaneous combustion,exoskeletonism,or dizziness.

.................................................. .................................................. .
        I found the same portal on the beach one night and that portal was called mescaline

Comment

Originally posted by Billolden View Post
          I found the same portal on the beach one night and that portal was called mescaline
          Haha. .

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I remember this book, The Frontier Of Dreams, where the humanity becomes the most powerful of the known galaxy's empires, and due to an extensivo cosmo-opera like intrigue the enemies of the humanitarian empire get a technology where every human being can gain access to an alternate universe of his dream where that particular human being is a diety or a king, so the best of the best of humanity that actually got it to the frontier start ****ing off in these alternate universe, which is the ultimate downfall.

Comment

Originally posted by RelliK View Post
              August 02, 2015:

You can now be.....
              A real life superhero.
              Rich and famous.

Start a nuclear war.

Disclaimer: Not to be used by farm animals,If you are pregnant or could become pregnant,reproduction bots,Floyd Mayweather fans,anything that bligs,Lil wayne,Michael Jackson's corpse, or Gary Glitter.

Hahaha, see you on your return trip.

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
                I remember this book, The Frontier Of Dreams, where the humanity becomes the most powerful of the known galaxy's empires, and due to an extensivo cosmo-opera like intrigue the enemies of the humanitarian empire get a technology where every human being can gain access to an alternate universe of his dream where that particular human being is a diety or a king, so the best of the best of humanity that actually got it to the frontier start ****ing off in these alternate universe, which is the ultimate downfall.
                Whose the author?

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
                  Whose the author?
                  Luk'yanenko, since you know russian, but I kinda spoiled the plot for you a little.
                  The first book is called Linii Gryoz, second is Imperator Illuziy, naskolko ya pomnu.
                  I read em when I was like 16-17 and they were some of the best SF I read then.

PS: I Kinda edited the plot to differ from the actual book, to make it more accessible in the post, the actual plot is much more complex

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
                    Luk'yanenko, since you know russian, but I kinda spoiled the plot for you a little.
                    The first book is called Linii Gryoz, second is Imperator Illuziy, naskolko ya pomnu.
                    I read em when I was like 16-17 and they were some of the best SF I read then.

PS: I Kinda edited the plot to differ from the actual book, to make it more accessible in the post, the actual plot is much more complex
                    Spaciba, do you think those books are translated Linii Gryoz, or Imperator Illuziy as well. I looked for the Frontier of Men with no luck.

Comment

Working...
                    X