Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mexico 10 PR 0

Mendigo deporte aburrido.

Comment

Yeah that was totally unexpected, and it was right when I thought we where gonna make the biggest comeback in history, no thanks to that damn major league pitcher Luis Mendoza the Yaquis have.

Lets see him join the NT in the Classic and face our Major League batters and see if he is as successful.

Comment

are Boricuas supposed to be good at Baseball? What a raping

Comment

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
          Yeah that was totally unexpected, and it was right when I thought we where gonna make the biggest comeback in history, no thanks to that damn major league pitcher Luis Mendoza the Yaquis have.

Lets see him join the NT in the Classic and face our Major League batters and see if he is as successful.
          stop making excuses

Comment

not surprised! Mexico has always been good at baseball and PR is slipping in all they do..hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              are Boricuas supposed to be good at Baseball? What a raping
              Yes and no, at the NT level we can still ko the best of them. At the baseball club level we might as well be compared to Nicaragua.

Originally posted by Snake... View Post
              stop making excuses
              Hey at least you beat those damn dominicans. Its all good by me.

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
                not surprised! Mexico has always been good at baseball and PR is slipping in all they do..hahaha
                1st of all, congrats to mexico for winning the series.

2nd of all up there in the bold is a str8 up NO.

3rd, tu eres un serote. officially you are considered a troll bro, bottom line.

Comment

Serie del Caribe is cool and all and the fact that Mexico is even competitive in it is something that amazes me. Mexico likes baseball but it's not like it's a national past time.

At the same time, Puerto Rico, Cuba and DR have had much better players than Mexico and still do. It's still a great win for Mexico though and shows that on the world stage, Mexico can compete in everything it puts it's heart into.

Now if we can get our **** together in soccer, that would make my lifetime. 0-0 vs Jamaica? What a disgrace....

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                    Serie del Caribe is cool and all and the fact that Mexico is even competitive in it is something that amazes me. Mexico likes baseball but it's not like it's a national past time.

At the same time, Puerto Rico, Cuba and DR have had much better players than Mexico and still do. It's still a great win for Mexico though and shows that on the world stage, Mexico can compete in everything it puts it's heart into.

Now if we can get our **** together in soccer, that would make my lifetime. 0-0 vs Jamaica? What a disgrace....
                    It's not the national sport but Mexico's northern states are big on baseball, along with the states near the gulf.

Let's face it we are the perpetual teenagers of soccer, yeah they won gold at the olympics and have won 2 under 17 world cups but our corruption when it comes to the real national team is always gonna prevent us from winning the real world cup. Our damn goal is to make it past the damn 5th game...

Comment

Working...
                    X