No announcement yet.

New England out on a date...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by New England View Post
    first he says that it's unimpressive, and then he insinuates that it's not even me making the video. hmmm. sounds like you are impressed. it's nothing to be ashamed of, bro. i'm a great skier, one of the better amateurs in the country. you thank god for the talent, and you move forward.

i just searched around the internet for a dude who owns the exact same skis i've talked about owning in several instances on bscene, and who skis the same mountains.

i've been exposed. no talent. pulls pictures of dudes off fo the internet and posts them to the bscene. even finds dudes with the same mirror / bathroom.

like this:
    You either have a really really large door, or you are very short.

Comment

• NE's height doesn't bother me. If he's as short as he looks, it just means he doesn't have to bend down to blow me.

Though, of course, if he was assfucking me I wouldn't be insensitive and ask him for a reach around.

Comment

• how can a midget like that be 250 pounds? He must get laid only with dwarfs.

Comment

• Originally posted by rorymac View Post
          It's time to stop posting. I've been saying it for years.
          No offence intended brother, I hear Skiing and being ginger are much more accepted in London.

Its quite funny that NE is bragging so hard about Skiing and then posting videos that aren't exactly impressive.

If you are going to use Skiing as a boast of your athletic ability, aleast post a video of you skiing a slope that you didn't get to the top of with a skii lift... Because you know... that Skii lift kind of indicated that its a route chosen because its easy enough for the general public to attempt... and then he trys to play it like he is doing this ****, and he thinks we can't tell the difference. But we all can...

Nobody is knocking skiiing. We are just pointing out obvious difference between a recreational skiier with no athleticism like NE, and an actual athlete like these guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
            No offence intended brother, I hear Skiing and being ginger are much more accepted in London.

Its quite funny that NE is bragging so hard about Skiing and then posting videos that aren't exactly impressive.

If you are going to use Skiing as a boast of your athletic ability, aleast post a video of you skiing a slope that you didn't get to the top of with a skii lift... Because you know... that Skii lift kind of indicated that its a route chosen because its easy enough for the general public to attempt... and then he trys to play it like he is doing this ****, and he thinks we can't tell the difference. But we all can...

Nobody is knocking skiiing. We are just pointing out obvious difference between a recreational skiier with no athleticism like NE, and an actual athlete like these guys.

Stop talking and stop posting your ridiculous videos because you clearly don't know what you're talking about
            Last edited by Szef; 09-28-2014, 05:39 AM.

Comment

• tbh Shawn you are making my thread boring now.

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                tbh Shawn you are making my thread boring now.
                Excellent. My job is done then.

Comment

• We done with this? We got 19 pages on this, not bad.

Comment

• To be honest, I like NE as I find him an entertaining poster. But he sure is stubby armed.

ATG thread.
                    Last edited by Weltschmerz; 09-28-2014, 05:43 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post

"well... you're not as good as some of the best skiers of all time. so there!"

you're such a f#ggot

Comment

Working...
                      X