No announcement yet.

First Look At Bradley Cooper As Lucifer In Paradise Lost

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] First Look At Bradley Cooper As Lucifer In Paradise Lost

Artwork revealed from Paradise Lost by director Alex Proyas and starring Bradley Cooper. Lucifer and Michael, God's greatest archangels, share the bond of extraordinary friendship until God produces his greatest creation: Man. Unable to remain subservient to God if it means bowing down to humanity, Lucifer begins his dark descent and is cast out - only to plot his revenge.
    http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit.../news/?a=42804

honest to goodness, I Haven't been this excited about a film Since the Dark Knight. This Is going to be the Epic of Epics. for me atleast.

Originally posted by AntonTheGreat View Post

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit.../news/?a=42804

honest to goodness, I Haven't been this excited about a film Since the Dark Knight. This Is going to be the Epic of Epics. for me atleast.
    whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Comment

Odd choice for the role, but i hope he pull it off.

Comment

i dunno man, looks kinda cheap to me

Comment

seriously though, looks like the guy will make a perfect lucifer. i just hope they don't rely on cgi too much and focus more on the story and do this classic some justice

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Tiger View Post
            Odd choice for the role, but i hope he pull it off.

i think he's the ideal actor for the part. he may not be the best actor in the world (not a bad one either) but he's got that conniving face with that devilish grin and blue eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryannn View Post
              seriously though, looks like the guy will make a perfect lucifer. i just hope they don't rely on cgi too much and focus more on the story and do this classic some justice

i agree. hollywood always find a way to **** things up.

Comment

i agree. hollywood always find a way to **** things up.
                this has a chance to be a real work of art, or total cgi bull crap.

i'd prefer ralph fiennes to play lucifer, but this is a pretty good choice too.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryannn View Post
                  this has a chance to be a real work of art, or total cgi bull crap.

i'd prefer ralph fiennes to play lucifer, but this is a pretty good choice too.

i was actually gonna say in my post that they should cast a British actor to play Michael. Can't go wrong with Brit thespians. Ralph Already played Hades and will play him again in Wrath of the Titans; not exactly type casting, but its pretty close.

Comment

i was actually gonna say in my post that they should cast a British actor to play Michael. Can't go wrong with Brit thespians. Ralph Already played Hades and will play him again in Wrath of the Titans; not exactly type casting, but its pretty close.
                    something about that actor reeks evil

Comment

Working...
                    X