Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
    Floyd 80 purse
    Pacquiao 20 purse
    To be fair, to pact@rds, the fight would be scored in slow motion, with unbiased Filipino judges.... Or no deal...

Comment

Less buys, but still probably bigger than any other fight out there.

Both older, probably more boring but Floyd still UD's him. I can never see any way Pacquiao can beat Floyd, never could and never will. Manny is an ATG, an incredible fighter but Floyd is just a stylistic nightmare for him and that's just sometimes the case in boxing.

I think it's fair to see you can argue both ways about who had the better career, but head to head and style wise, Floyd just beats Manny 10 times out of 10. Plus Mayweather's style allows him to still be effective at an older age compared to Manny's. Floyd could probably go a few more years beating guys with his style, but Manny sooner rather than later will start losing to guys who couldn't lace his boots at his best.

If the rematch ever happens, the longer it takes to happen, the more favourable it is to Floyd i think. That's not to say Floyd doesn't age, you can see a huge difference in his reflexes and speed now compared to a few years ago.
      Last edited by deathofaclown; 04-12-2016, 11:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan7819 View Post
        It will be a more lopsided win for Floyd 2nd time around now due to Pac's surgery and older age by the time it happens again
        Mayweather doesn't age, he's really 600 years old.

Comment

Ain't no telling how much the two of them would have left if it happened but I'll say what I've always said, Pacquiao doesn't have the tools to win it. In truth I don't want to see it more than ever, it'd be so watered down in comparison to what the two once possessed that it'd be one of those fights that I would quickly want to erase from my head.
          Last edited by Doctor_Tenma; 04-12-2016, 11:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            To be fair, to pact@rds, the fight would be scored in slow motion, with unbiased Filipino judges.... Or no deal...
            No. They agree to fight IN slow motion and Kim Jong-Un gets to score it!

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
              This time around Floyd wouldn't overestimate the respect manny gets.

It'd look more like the 11th round of the original fight. manny is very ineffective when Floyd backs him up.

manny is a sucker for those sweeping rights Floyd does around the southpaw high guard, so we'd see more of those.

What differences do you envision if a rematch went down?
              if thats how u feel, tell your boy to come make that easy money then.

floyd is all about making big fights right? whats a bigger fight out there than a rematch with manny? plus it'll be so easy this time right?

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke
                Mayweather doesn't age, he's really 600 years old.
                nonsense. Floyd has been shadow boxing in sea water for 600 years!

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                  No. They agree to fight IN slow motion and Kim Jong-Un gets to score it!
                  If he is anything like his dad, cool. Polar bear vs Bengal tiger!! Pops knew his fighting..

Comment

Originally posted by WSSD View Post
                    if thats how u feel, tell your boy to come make that easy money then.

floyd is all about making big fights right? whats a bigger fight out there than a rematch with manny? plus it'll be so easy this time right?
                    Floyd vs GGG

Crawford. He already beat Canelo & PAC easily..

Thurman is a good option too!

Comment

This time mannys left shoulder would be injured .

Comment

Working...
                      X