Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my Top 5 people or groups I hate in the boxing world...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude is still salty over Cotto losing to Canelo. All good bro.

Comment

Is there even a big enough Dominican presence in Boxing for you to hate? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
        As you do sometimes?

How about the rule against harassing other members?

In the past 24 hours, you've replied to at least half my posts with an insult. Is that harassment?
        Report me then, f@ggot

Woops was that another insult?

Just showing your hypocrisy again by trying to get people banned for **** that you are guilty of yourself. Why don't you report yourself?

Comment

i hate bscene posters. hahahaaha

Comment

Where have I ever said so?

It's against the rules to accuse someone of being racist, unless you can point out a specific post like the OP made. He explicitly states that he hates East Europeans and Dominicans.

If I hated African-Americans, why did I make this thread today:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=697229

Why am I rooting for African-American Jennings over Cuban Ortiz?

If I hated blacks, why would I root for DeGale over Froch if they ever fight, or Joshua over Fury?
            Jennings is a docile black man who didn't insult your master Klitschko and easily lost to him. That's why you pretend to be a fan of Wladimir's black victims.

You like black men to be obedient and submissive.

You hate Froch because he raped your bum hero Bute and you hate Fury because he took the piss out of Master Wladimir and ended his fraudulent reign as Heavyweight Champion

That was easy

Comment

Where have I ever said so?

It's against the rules to accuse someone of being racist, unless you can point out a specific post like the OP made. He explicitly states that he hates East Europeans and Dominicans.

If I hated African-Americans, why did I make this thread today:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=697229

Why am I rooting for African-American Jennings over Cuban Ortiz?

If I hated blacks, why would I root for DeGale over Froch if they ever fight, or Joshua over Fury?
              How come when that poster golovkin said he wishes ward would go to hell you replied to him and said " I agree"

Comment

Not liking Ward doesn't mean I don't like African-Americans.

If someone doesn't like Golovkin, does it mean he hates Koreans? Ward had a Black mother and a White father, GGG had a Korean mother and a White father.

By your logic, does Dirk Diggler hate Koreans because he hates Golovkin?
                Dirk Diggler has admitted he's a racist before. For some reason he despises Haitians

Comment

Not liking Ward doesn't mean I don't like African-Americans.

If someone doesn't like Golovkin, does it mean he hates Koreans? Ward had a Black mother and a White father, GGG had a Korean mother and a White father.

By your logic, does Dirk Diggler hate Koreans because he hates Golovkin?
                  You don't like black fighters who are brash or who are a threat to your great white hopes

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
                    Dirk Diggler has admitted he's a racist before. For some reason he despises Haitians
                    Look at this **** lol. Not as bad as you supporting the pimping and abuse of underage girls.

Comment

Do you despise ALL Europeans? Are these posts racist?

Why do you have so much anger against European people?

Most British posters respect Kovalev, except for you:
                      Bro, don't even reply to him. He's not nothing but a xenophobe. I have a feeling his ex left him for a Russian man

And Bori Bori is a troll, that or a very very ******ed person stunted from growing up.
                      Last edited by Champ Wilder; 12-18-2015, 12:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X