Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Canelo going to be aggressive against Lara?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Canelo going to be aggressive against Lara?

Or will he try to outbox the boxer in the fight like he tried to outbox Mayweather instead of going from being a 4 cylinder to a v8?

Do you guys think Canelo would actually outbox Lara at a slower pace or would you prefer to see him pushing forward constantly and throwing with Lara in a way similar to how he jumped on Angulo early.

judging from the trout fight he would lose but you never know. i don't see lara getting the decision under any circumstance though. this is one of those fights where betting on canelo can't possibly go wrong. he might win legit and if he doesn't the robbery is your hedge.

Comment

Canelo gonna bust Lara down and make him escape back to cuba in shame.

Comment

He better be aggressive, if not he loses..

If canelo tries and box at a slow pace like he did vs trout, Floyd I think he loses. But if he comes out aggressive like he did vs angulo, and really let's his hands go, I think he beats Lara..

It all comes down to work rate, the lower it is the more it favors Lara

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          judging from the trout fight he would lose but you never know. i don't see lara getting the decision under any circumstance though. this is one of those fights where betting on canelo can't possibly go wrong. he might win legit and if he doesn't the robbery is your hedge.
          I'm not a Canelo fan at all, I'd say my favorite 154 pounders are the Charlos or Mayweather.

But I think a lot of people are underestimating Canelo, I think the experience against Mayweather will really play into his favor on how to fight boxers. Just have to hope Canelo isn't too flat footed.

Comment

Canelo will try to out box the boxer.

All he has to do is finish on his feet and he's a lock to win this one. No way GBP let's their cash cow lose this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Shad0wB0xer View Post
              Canelo will try to out box the boxer.

All he has to do is finish on his feet and he's a lock to win this one. No way GBP let's their cash cow lose this one.
              that's what i'm afraid of. canelo might not take any chances because he knows the fix is in therefore we get a boring methodical fight.

Comment

Hell, there was one judge that had Canelo beating Mayweather. Lara basically needs a KO to win.

Comment

He better be agressive. Lara is the better boxer, and not to mention Lara doesn't gas after 5 rounds.

The score cards are already filled out though.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    He better be agressive. Lara is the better boxer, and not to mention Lara doesn't gas after 5 rounds.

The score cards are already filled out though.
                    like last night? lol

Comment

Working...
                    X