Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anybody heard from Robert or Ruben Guerrero???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anybody heard from Robert or Ruben Guerrero???

They sure were talking a whole lot of smack and besides the stuff immediately after the fight I haven't seen nothinnnnnnnn quiet as a cristian church mouse

"What happened to going toe to toe ehhhhhh.....we won mijo he ran like a chickennnnnn" lmao

It's called promoting a fight? What's there to promote now that it's over?

Comment

not much i dont think besides this, lol ruben is a dummy

Comment

I know they had a big family party and Golden Boy signed Robert to an extension. The Guerrero family is extremely happy right now.

Comment

yup ..

robert= he wants a rematch

ruben = floyd ran

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
            yup ..

robert= he wants a rematch

ruben = floyd ran
            Most of that stuff is for TV. From what I understand their working on a Victor Ortiz fight next.

Comment

Originally posted by RAGALAC View Post
              They sure were talking a whole lot of smack and besides the stuff immediately after the fight I haven't seen nothinnnnnnnn quiet as a cristian church mouse

"What happened to going toe to toe ehhhhhh.....we won mijo he ran like a chickennnnnn" lmao

you should ask that question to that B!tch mayweather, and tellhim to quit stinking up our 5 de mayo weekends we want to see real fights brahh......

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                It's called promoting a fight? What's there to promote now that it's over?
                I don't know man it was entertaining lol at least I thought it was

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
                  you should ask that question to that B!tch mayweather, and tellhim to quit stinking up our 5 de mayo weekends we want to see real fights brahh......
                  Don't watch then idiot

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                    Most of that stuff is for TV. From what I understand their working on a Victor Ortiz fight next.
                    man , if only we could program ortiz to not be a mental midget , i really would'nt mind a floyd rematch but the kid is just dumb as hell ...

even im not too sure ortiz beats guerrero who i think is really not that good nor as tough ...they're both mental midgets imo with ortiz being the bigger one ...

Comment

Working...
                    X