Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Mike "Mile High" Alvarado vs. Brandon "Bam Bam" Rios Fight Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have Rios taking this one. I'm just not impressed by Alvarado.

Comment

• Love this fight, picking Alvarado dec. Damn even the press conferences will be entertaining.

Comment

• Very close poll. Still riding with Mile High.

Comment

• ...........Bump

Comment

• I think Alvarado pulls out a close decision or late stoppage. I cant see Rios dealing well when he doesnt have the physical strength, power and size adavantages over his opponents. Should be a terrific fight though.

Comment

• 47 Alvarado
              42 Rios

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                Very close poll. Still riding with Mile High.
                Is it because of the weight??? I think Rios will be the same size if not bigger come fight night.....

Comment

• Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
                  Is it because of the weight??? I think Rios will be the same size if not bigger come fight night.....
                  I think Mike can box somewhat. I don't think Rios can.

So its two dimensions vs One Dimension.

Mike is use to fighting real 140 fighters, So Rios's size will not surprise him.

Rios on the other hand is use to fighting smaller guys. very use to being the much stronger guy in there.

Comment

• Can't wait for Alvarado to put number 1 on Rios' record that already deserves to be there

Comment

• Both are overrated and will lose to a world class fighter.

Rios has no technique and rushes into everything and will get owned by someone with technique.

and Alvarado got outboxed by Prescott for more than 6 rounds, which should let you know everything about that.

These guys are the rumble guys, not much technique which will keep them below the world class bar.

Comment

Working...
                      X