No announcement yet.

Eddie Hearn: Kell Brook to be on the Froch v Ward undercard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
    im not sure bro has to be someone with a name and someone who's gonna make kell look good.
    Originally posted by Takuramombe View Post
    Hope he wont be fighting another bum
    It's good for him to stay active but he really needs to fight legit top 10 WW. I'm bored of watching him fight opponents with no chance. Randall Bailey for December would be a start, then Berto in March.

Comment

Malignaggi = undoubtful i know he has a fight lined up and devon in his sights.

senchenko = highly undoubtful cant see that being an undercard fight, that would be in in britain in front of a huge crowd and more money.

Bailey = a good choice but i know hes berto mando cant see him throwing away his last chance at a title fight unless he gets paid some nice dollars by hearn.

Comment

Soto Karrass would be perfect, Bailey is too dangerous. Carson Jones is a possibility..

But realistically, it's going to be a ' stay busy ' fight against poor opposition.

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post
          Soto Karrass would be perfect, Bailey is too dangerous. Carson Jones is a possibility..

But realistically, it's going to be a ' stay busy ' fight against poor opposition.
          Has to be someone with a bit of a name and recognition stateside if he wants to make a mark across the pond.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
            Has to be someone with a bit of a name and recognition stateside if he wants to make a mark across the pond.
            He's not going to make his mark on the undercard of Froch-Ward, he's going to showcase his skills against poor opposition. I hope they get him a good opponent though, but I can't see it happening so soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post
              He's not going to make his mark on the undercard of Froch-Ward, he's going to showcase his skills against poor opposition. I hope they get him a good opponent though, but I can't see it happening so soon.
              Hmmmm how far is the fight..... 9 weeks or so wont be someone to tough but hopefully someone with some recognition.

Comment

Just hope they put him in with someone worthy. He has the talent so stop holding him back. Get Berto, Ortiz or Malignaggi. Don't need another stiff Brook is too good.

Comment

Working...
                X