Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After joining BScene, how many months did it take before you post in the lounge?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] After joining BScene, how many months did it take before you post in the lounge?

I remember around 4 mos., when I got bored in NSB and roam the other section.

The first week. The lounge back then was a bit different than it is now.

Comment

I started posting in the lounge when NSB began it's downfall, started getting along with every regular and then figured it's better to shoot the breeze than argue repetitive comparisons about boxers.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

it took me some time to figure out the site map, then getting tired of arguing in NSB when u get to that point and notice it is ******ed. Then I discovered the Lounge...I'd say about 3-5 months

Comment

I went into the lounge before NSB.

Comment

less than a week.

Comment

Originally posted by 120 View Post
              it took me some time to figure out the site map, then getting tired of arguing in NSB when u get to that point and notice it is ******ed. Then I discovered the Lounge...I'd say about 3-5 months
              OMG YOUR SIG IS SOOO EFF'ING CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

A couple days. I used to just come to the site and read the articles and some comments for about a year or two before I finally decided to join the site.

Comment

been here sine 2008 didnt start posting in the lounge really till this last year.dead give away for alts

Comment

Originally posted by dj Benze View Post
                    I went into the lounge before NSB.
                    this guy right here is boss lady.......................seriously ive done my homework

Comment

Working...
                    X