Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather proved himself in 2010..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

floyd did prove himself a chicken eversince so he has nothing to prove.

Comment

i hate floyd now but mosley aint lose to cotto. i had mosely winning over cotto as did many if not most other people

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceCharlez View Post
        I dont care what *******s have to say about Floyd, and what Floyd is doing, and who Floyd isnt fighting. After the first negotating attempt with Manny fell through Floyd fought the winner of Mosley vs Margarito. Floyd fought the WW champ and let him keep his belt. So technically Floyd is the Current WW champ with the OFFICIAL belt.

No one cares about the second May Vs Manny attempt because it shouldve happened the first time.

Pac fans went crazy when Manny fought Margarito the loser of the Mosley vs Margarito fight. They say Floyd hasnt proven himself? What more can he do beside defeat the champ? *******s are just dumb...
        yeah IT TOOK AN EARTHQUAKE FOR HIM TO FIGHT SSM HAHAHAHAH!!

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceCharlez View Post
          I dont care what *******s have to say about Floyd, and what Floyd is doing, and who Floyd isnt fighting. After the first negotating attempt with Manny fell through Floyd fought the winner of Mosley vs Margarito. Floyd fought the WW champ and let him keep his belt. So technically Floyd is the Current WW champ with the OFFICIAL belt.

No one cares about the second May Vs Manny attempt because it shouldve happened the first time.

Pac fans went crazy when Manny fought Margarito the loser of the Mosley vs Margarito fight. They say Floyd hasnt proven himself? What more can he do beside defeat the champ? *******s are just dumb...

Sorry to break it to you but lately Floyd fans have admitted that the 2010 version of Mosley is OLD, was inactive, PEDs-FREE, SHOT and OVER-TRAINED.

Mosley was #1 because on January 2009 he beat a guy who just got caught cheating..... and according to Floyd fans is not good.

Fast forward 17 months with no tune-up fights or anything (even Floyd wanted a tune-up fight when he came back from vacation) ........ In May 2010, the Mosley we knew was not present.

Mosley looked bad in his 2 fights in 2010 .......

Comment

Working...
          X