Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTGDF What can save boxing? They got me AGAIN!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTGDF What can save boxing? They got me AGAIN!!!

Not that I had any illusions of this being the next Hagler vs Hearn’s. I think I would’ve enjoyed watching a bass-fishing show better. However the sport is dying. You’re in denial if you think otherwise. Too many champions, divisions, ducking, weak azz PPV fights & is it MANDATORY that under cards be as dull as possible? Who do we have Mayweather? May 1st he will outbox Mosley easily in a typical Mayweather (boring) fight. IDK man flame away if you’re still keeping the faith but I’m about done with this sport.

Originally posted by I-WISH-A-MF-WOULD View Post
    Not that I had any illusions of this being the next Hagler vs Hearn’s. I think I would’ve enjoyed watching a bass-fishing show better. However the sport is dying. You’re in denial if you think otherwise. Too many champions, divisions, ducking, weak azz PPV fights & is it MANDATORY that under cards be as dull as possible? Who do we have Mayweather? May 1st he will outbox Mosley easily in a typical Mayweather (boring) fight. IDK man flame away if you’re still keeping the faith but I’m about done with this sport.
    bye

Comment

Working...
    X