No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Saucy Jacky View Post
    You post anything like that in here ever again, and you'll not only feel pain and loss, but you'll never breathe again.

Now drink up *****.
    Maybe it is wrong for me to disrespect this thread like this....but I am just speaking for myself and being realistic about it. Alcohol is a very big enemy of my family and I....it has brought so much pain to us and that is the truth.

Call me ***** or whatever but I rather be called that than to lose more then I already have....over the weekend something very bad happened and my wife and I are in a really bad situation.....I rather not go into details because it is to personal and I learned not to talk about personal stuff here but let's just say that alcohol was to blame and I really don't know what the outcome of this will be but I am hoping and praying for the best.

Comment

• If I were you, I would never speak to that woman again. I would move on and never look back.

That situation is poison. At least from you've said about it in the past.

Comment

• Originally posted by -DesertStorm- View Post
        I post on this thread from time to time......but this will be the last day I will ever post in this thread......I have gave my up my drinking ways forever. I have found out that it is my biggest enemy and brought nothing but pain, loss and destruction to my life.
        Amen brother. You have just joined the Boxingscene Temperance Movement. Together we will ban the use of alcohol related discussion here. Let us rejoice...

Comment

If I were you, I would never speak to that woman again. I would move on and never look back.

That situation is poison. At least from you've said about it in the past.
          Aw ****....you are like the 10th person who has told me that in the past 72 hours, including her parents.

I honestly cannot and do not want to do that to her.....first off she is my wife and I ain't ashamed to admit that I do love her very much. Second of all she is the mother of my two children. But most importantly, she needs me right now more then ever....she is not well right now and I will not go into details but she is not doing good at all. Nobody seems to help her not even her parents and everyone has turned their back on her. I refuse to do that and I have stood by her all this time.

Why did I marry her if when things get rough I'm gonna bail out?

Comment

• Originally posted by -DesertStorm- View Post
            Aw ****....you are like the 10th person who has told me that in the past 72 hours, including her parents.

I honestly cannot and do not want to do that to her.....first off she is my wife and I ain't ashamed to admit that I do love her very much. Second of all she is the mother of my two children. But most importantly, she needs me right now more then ever....she is not well right now and I will not go into details but she is not doing good at all. Nobody seems to help her not even her parents and everyone has turned their back on her. I refuse to do that and I have stood by her all this time.

Why did I marry her if when things get rough I'm gonna bail out?
            Good luck with whatever you're dealing with now. And it's a good idea to stay off the booze while doing so; alcohol can only make matters worse..

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
              Amen brother. You have just joined the Boxingscene Temperance Movement. Together we will ban the use of alcohol related discussion here. Let us rejoice...
              Get out of Drunk Lang and espouse the benefits of prohibition somewhere else.

This is the place for drunken reverie by those who can handle their ****.

Comment

Good luck with whatever you're dealing with now. And it's a good idea to stay off the booze while doing so; alcohol can only make matters worse..
                Thank you very much.

Yes, I totally agree with you about the alcohol making matters worse, I have experienced that first hand.

Comment

How do you deal with the hangovers George? If you're drinking a lot, you must be hungover a lot. The bad hangovers are what stopped me from binge drinking; now I drink 2-3 beers (Miller Lite) and then I stop...
                  Ginger Ale and advil.

If I dont have a bad headache, I have a beer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    Ginger Ale and advil.

If I dont have a bad headache, I have a beer.
                    What do you know about Ruination IPA?

Comment

What do you know about Ruination IPA?
                      Haven't had it. Im gonna guess thats it is really good.

Comment

Working...
                      X