Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think I *might* have made a mistake voting for Obama.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Welter_Skelter View Post
    Just so you know.. there are almost as many Guns per person in Canada as there is in the USA %wise.. It`s a cultural thing.. Canadian Culture does not glorify Violence.. The USA does..
    The reason why I think we will be the first to go in this catastrophe setting up to happen to the world.

Comment

Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post
      Exactly.

People, especially gun control advocates don't realize that,

criminals, don't give a **** about what law you put into effect,

hence,

the reason they are criminals.

Give a gun toting criminal the word that law abiding citizens can't carry a gun,

Open season.

EXACTLY.... but its deeper than that... Thats the outcome on the surface. After the ban then enforcement of it gets cracked down on and examples GET MADE... anyone understand what I mean?

Comment

Originally posted by DA1CATAS View Post
        The reason why I think we will be the first to go in this catastrophe setting up to happen to the world.
        I am thinking the USA is going to go into Civil war..and I am sure some the lines will be racial.. The US has done all it can to keep the racial divides high which just fuels even more violence.. It's funny how in Canada it's so much more common to see mixed groups of people.. There are still racists.. But that is also NOT part of our culture.. I feel sorry for the millions of Good people in the USA who must endure that kind of madness daily

Comment

Originally posted by timba1988 View Post
          No, not all criminals will turn in their guns. But if a significant number of guns were removed from American society through bans, amnestys, and seizures, then you can remove some of the avenues criminals come into possession of their guns.

and like I already told you,

when a person is intent on hurting someone,

they'll find any means to do so.

Murder didn't start with the invention of the gun.

Comment

I know this a repost.. but I am guessing you must have missed it the 1st time.. because I am sure you wouldn't IGNORE it.. would you???

Guns or not.. what you have a much tougher time changing is people's attitudes.. The USA glorifies violence... Just look how "matter of fact" Yanks are when it comes to violence..

They truly believe that NOT having access to guns.. will not reduce Murder rates... I am pretty sure I have greater odds of getting shot than I do stabbed..Here in Canada..and here is why.. Hand to hand combat (Armed or not) (armed meaning with Blade or Blunt instrument) requires the attacker to be within striking distance of the attacked.. In other words it no longer requires a simple push of a finger and bad attitude.. Now I must actually be able to fight.. I must have strength,agility,dexterity,courage and most important.. I REAL zest for Violence because I am likely to get hurt also.. and if the threat of Bodily damage does not threaten me, I am a serious Mutha.. And most people are NOT like that.. Which is why people invented guns.. so that housewives and ******* could also get in on the violence.. ANY one can shoot a gun.. So the fat lazy housewife.. who would never consider in a Million years.. actually violently confronting me over me stealing "her" parking space with just her hands or a knife.. Will consider it, if she is armed with a pistol..

Violence is deterred by the threat of Violent retaliation.. being 20 feet away and needing only to use the force of a finger does not invite back the threat of retaliation ..

Guns don't kill people.. people kill people.. and this is true.. However guns make it extremely easy for people to kill people..

Funny how you never hear about ..A 7 year old boy accidentally stabbing his 5 year old brother to death.. The innocent victims of a drive by baseball batting..Or the Martial artist going on murder rampage armed only with his hands and feet..

Give me a ****ing break.. PLEASE????

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Marvelous Floyd View Post
                I never understand people's obsession with guns. Many other countries live peaceful without guns. Such as Australia UK France and many parts of Europe. This thing about martial law and government talking over propaganda has never happened and never will.
                Wrong, it's happening step by step, and ultimately it will come true. First they need the world to give up firearms before they implant the final stages. That means all of Europe and all of America.

Comment

No, the gun perfected it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
                    Take away the light, and there will be no light.

Comment

Originally posted by timba1988 View Post
                      But it does make connection to reality. Take away the guns and there will be no guns to threaten, kill, and maim. As I said it is not only violent criminals who use guns. Good people who sometimes get frustrated or scared will pull the first gun they see and shoot blindly. Take the gun away from them and they can't use it.

Why do you think gun crime is so low in Britain? It's because average Joe can't nip to Walmart and buy one. The criminals will always be in possession of guns, but if you take away the huge amount of guns average Joe owns, then you can remove the risk of misuse, and a significant part of the problem.
                      And next thing you know Martial Law is implemented and the government army is knocking on your door to take you away to FEMA camps where you will be executed for Treason.

Comment

Working...
                      X