Kellerman responds to criticism about calling Pac best of era

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
    Age 29

Pacquiao being a so much smaller naturally than Mayweather is a myth.
    Maywrather looks bigger because he's longer and top heavy. Pac has all his weight in his legs. They are just about the same size. Floyd nay be a little bigger but that's about it.

Comment

• People being SENSITIVE over other peoples opinion is just WEIRD to me. I'm a fan of Kellerman, just not a fan of his Post Fight Interviews which are terrible, he likes to guide fighters to the answer HBO wants that is my only issue with Kellerman but other than that regardless if he "NEVER PUT ON GLOVES" Kellerman knows his Boxing!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
        Maywrather looks bigger because he's longer and top heavy. Pac has all his weight in his legs. They are just about the same size. Floyd nay be a little bigger but that's about it.
        What weight did poac start his career? Plus Floyd has physical advantages like height and reach

Comment

• Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
          U btch u btch....how dare you red K me....this is war
          I'm terrified, stepin fetchit.
          Last edited by joseph5620; 04-21-2016, 04:34 PM.

Comment

• According to Floyd, he was 149 on fight night, and Pacquaio was 152. Of course this is according to Floyd, but it's plausible. The weight difference between the two isn't that great.

@:33

Comment

• Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
              It's more than solely winning rounds though, some rounds can be more competitive than others, that isn't to say that Mosley was competitive with Pacquiao because he was NOT. Simply saying, after the second round, Mayweather had no problems finding Mosley at all and he began to toy with him. As for 10-8, not even close to a 10-8 and Mayweather finished the round strong as well.

I can see why someone would score the fight 10-8 in the round where Shane hurt Floyd. You'd only subscribe to that line of thinking if you hold Floyd to ungodly standards. To the point where you say since Floyd wins his fights in such dominating fashion, that the one time where he gets caught square on the chin and hit on the temple that its so rare of a feat that you'd have to credit Shane for doing something so few people have done and thats leave Floyd wobbly. Even then, Floyd had such a calming look on his face and his feet was so well grounded, even as they were wobbly that he was still in complete control.

Brother Nazim was right, he said you only got a small window to catch FM because for all the slick stuff people say, he's a fighter and he will get hit in the mouth, grow wings and turn into a dragon. I wish i could see that episode of 24/7 right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
                What I do find funny is that many, including Kellerman and most around here, were saying how this fight would determine who the greatest of this era was. Now, seems like most on the other side suddenly have short memories since things didn't turn out as expected. Not that im surprised tho.
                Yep. We all knew that fight was for all the marbles. Losers started acting like it wasn't because it didn't go the way they wanted it to.

Comment

Working...
                X