Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao's Senate Run Feels No Sting From Controversy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
    now this is a forum....and we discuss topics of interest...we exchange opinions or views...

you regret responding to me!

oh, well....what do you expect from your co-posters here? say amen to all your "stuff"?
    No you're right. I respect your views on the subject. Even if I don't necessarily agree with them or believe in them. It's just been a very long time since I've been in a real heated debate before. I'm also not super active on this. Not nearly as active as some of the guys here.

You must have been on the debate team in high school or something. LOL. I almost lost sight in the point of online forums.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
      hence construction. the great wall of mexico... ''national security..''

France bans the Burqa, more serious than American laws...

As I said, what does Trump play on the ''bible'' and passages and same sex marriage?
      "I don't recall the last time American runners used religion for political gain"

The banning of Muslims entering America is religious propaganda.

Comment

Originally posted by Slick_Rick View Post
        "I don't recall the last time American runners used religion for political gain"

The banning of Muslims entering America is religious propaganda.
        Not it's not. That's abusing American trust on behalf of ''National Security'' which is why Trump contextualizes ''violence in Islam'' or rather neo-jihad crap that constitutes the super minority of the muslim world. If Trump was using ''religious propaganda'' he would've said ''This is an American Christian country only blah blah'' which is not in Trump prestigious character. He cares jack shat about religion.

Comment

Working...
        X