Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Malignaggi Vs Pac for the WBA World Welterweight Titlebelt??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Malignaggi Vs Pac for the WBA World Welterweight Titlebelt??

Malignaggi Vs Pac for the WBA World Welterweight Titlebelt??

in our out????

If I was a PAC fight I would be in, but Im not ,so Im out. PAC would destroy Malignaggi..

Comment

It's certainly a good comeback fight for Pacquiao to test the waters following the knock-out.

Paulie has accused him of using steroids in the past, so have it drug-tested and see if he can beat the man he accused.

I believe Schaefer is handling Malignaggi's business now though, so it's unlikely anyway. Arum will keep any interim fight in-house.
      Last edited by Weebler I; 01-09-2013, 01:15 PM.

Comment

Malignaggi is with GBP. Pac would fuck Malignaggi up.

Comment

fcuk that ****.

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
            fcuk that ****.
            why??????????

Comment

Its crazy to think that around this time two years ago, both Mayweather and Pacquiao were in talks to fight Paulie after their first round of negotiations to fight each other fell through.

I am all for this fight simply to see Paulie get a good payday to retire on and listen to him talk **** on 24/7.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
                why??????????
                Paulie has almost no chance of winning. Pac got KO'ed, but he was very much in the fight against Marquez before it happened. Add to the fact that Paulie is a feather-fisted past-prime fighter with inconsistent defense, and it becomes an ugly beatdown. He would wreck Paulie.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                  It's certainly a good comeback fight for Pacquiao to test the waters following the knock-out.

Paulie has accused him of using steroids in the past, so have it drug-tested and see if he can beat the man he accused.

I believe Schaefer is handling Malignaggi's business now though, so it's unlikely anyway. Arum will keep any interim fight in-house.
                  this post really sums up my feelings. perfect comeback fight. But I think Paulie, who missed out on the Hatton payday, might be willing to do what JMM did to get the manny fight at this point in his career.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                    Its crazy to think that around this time two years ago, both Mayweather and Pacquiao were in talks to fight Paulie after their first round of negotiations to fight each other fell through.

I am all for this fight simply to see Paulie get a good payday to retire on and listen to him talk **** on 24/7.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                    I would dig that.........

Comment

Working...
                    X