Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Undefeated View Post
    **** I want this demo!!

Anyone played it yet?
    just follow Al Cohilic advice, am doing one EU acct myself, hopefully...

Comment

If you need help doing this Undefeated just let me know....

Comment

Yea I heard about the EU demo and ****.

I remember last time my account got suspended trying to get the Metal Gear Online beta ****.

I'll wait till the 5th then..

Comment

Originally posted by Undefeated View Post
          Only one person can use the code?

Bro, find out if you can send it once you use it.

Times are hard, and I gotta pay for college! ugh... Last game I got was Fallout 3.. To much money spent on games!

Ugh.
          I'll pm you the code when I use it...I doubt it will work though...It is expensive to buy games I bought the Collectors Edition of SF4 and KillZone2 this month alone...so I guess I'll have to borrow RE5 from someone!

Comment

I dont even know wether 2 download the demo or not,i want the full experience,the demo is the first 2 levels

Comment

RE5 looks not so good for me, most likely wont buy it. Ill wait for KZ2 and Godfather 2 better..

Comment

My demo is downloading now. Can't wait for that fuker to finish.

Comment

Just played the demo,after more then a hour of downloading

A great little demo,it really does feel like ur in a war,Killzone 2 has the BEST graphics on console,some people found the controls hard,i got used to them,u can change them if u want,Killzone looks to be a great game,shame the demo was so short,i clocked it in 8 minutes

Im pumped for this game!
                  Last edited by bishop2006; 02-05-2009, 03:01 PM.

Comment

For a game that was hyped so much, it doesn't seem to be getting better reviews than Gears 2.. which is no insult but I thought this thing would set new boundaries.

Comment

Originally posted by bishop2006 View Post
                      Just played the demo,after more then a hour of downloading

A great little demo,it really does feel like ur in a war,Killzone 2 has the BEST graphics on console,some people found the controls hard,i got used to them,u can change them if u want,Killzone looks to be a great game,shame the demo was so short,i clocked it in 8 minutes

Im pumped for this game!
                      Yeah, I found the controls a little tricky. I changed them so the zoom button was L1, and turned off the option to have zoom locked. This made it just like the cod4 controls. Hold shoulder button to aim, hit other shoulder button to fire, let go of aim, move on....

I found the enemy quite hard to spot though, that should (hopefully) be remedied when I get a HDMI cable.

it was good though, but impossible to judge the game from that as it was a short demo, and wasn't all that impressive...

Were the enemies re-spawning or was that my mistake?

Comment

Working...
                      X