Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why hasnt Manny had any stoppages since the Cotto fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was also kind of a soft stoppage, it was already the 12th and the ref just stopped it. Cotto had taken a beating and had 0 shot so I can feel the stoppage in that regard.

Cotto could have saw the end of that fight though, Manny might have stopped him in round 12 but I don't think that was a foregone conclusion when the fight got stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
      well this is debatable because margarito could have realistically kept on fighting and could still be fighting today..but since pacquiao shattered that orbital bone, margarito's eye swells up way too easy now. mosley most likely ended margarito's career as a top fighter, but imo pacquiao ended margarito's chances of ever fighting again because of the shattered orbital bone.
      If you're a pac fan looking for some credit towards a fight that was a disgrace. Or as Bob described it, just for entertainment and not about the best fighting the best.

At least you admit it was a **** fight and that Pac was not fighting the best, like vs Clottey and Mosley.

Comment

bradley has a granite chin even though kendal holt almost knocked him threw the mat lol

kendal holt>pac

Comment

i dont know anyone who does not think the margarito fight should been stopped was a way worse beating than cotto

mosley
          clottey
          marquez?

all the best chins/heart in the game
          marquez and clottey will never be koed

Comment

Clottey just covered up. Margarito fight should have been a stoppage. It ended his career basically because it wasn't stopped. Mosley ran. Bradley ran. And obviously him and JMM are made for each other.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
              what bout Bradley and Marquez?
              Bradley has a durable chin and good recovery, jmm never beend knocked out has a good recovery, and he packed on tons of muscle on his traps and neck area and cut body fat with the help of Memo.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                Bradley has a durable chin and good recovery, jmm never beend knocked out has a good recovery, and he packed on tons of muscle on his traps and neck area and cut body fat with the help of Memo.
                what a funny statement

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                  If you're a pac fan looking for some credit towards a fight that was a disgrace. Or as Bob described it, just for entertainment and not about the best fighting the best.

At least you admit it was a **** fight and that Pac was not fighting the best, like vs Clottey and Mosley.
                  Curious, why was Margarito vs Manny a disgrace? Same with Clottey fight? While I wouldn't call it a disgrace, I can see one saying it was pointless fighting Mosley as he was past it going into the Floyd fight as well.

Comment

Small guys fall hard from age 30. Cotto busted Pac up hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacquiao'd View Post
                      what a funny statement
                      Why Pacquiao has always been muscular and shredded, JMM has never been that way until a late age when testosterone levels drop.

Comment

Working...
                      X