No announcement yet.

My public apolgy to Mayweather Mafia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My public apolgy to Mayweather Mafia

I'm sorry for all the trash I ever talked about Floyd. The mediator has exposed Pac for the liar that he is, we were all suckered by Pac's nice guy front into thinking Floyd was making all these crazy demands and being unfair, I'm glad the judge cleared everything and made Pac's hypocricy known to the public.

Once again, I'm truly sorry for any crap I may have spit towards Floyd. Fuk Pacquiao!

Glad you have finally saw the light. Its a blood test not a death wish.

Comment

Apologies are gay

Comment

wrong spelling of apology.

just saying.

Comment

you are forgiven my child

Comment

Wow thurman is classy, green k given.

Comment

Originally posted by Thurman_Murman View Post
              I'm sorry for all the trash I ever talked about Floyd. The mediator has exposed Pac for the liar that he is, we were all suckered by Pac's nice guy front into thinking Floyd was making all these crazy demands and being unfair, I'm glad the judge cleared everything and made Pac's hypocricy known to the public.

Once again, I'm truly sorry for any crap I may have spit towards Floyd. Fuk Pacquiao!
              your are forgiven and we bare no grudges,its only a blood test floyd asked for not to sleep with mannys wife

Comment

Originally posted by Thurman_Murman View Post

We have still to wait what the mediator has to say about Ellerbe/Floyd comments though... that Arum is a lying clown was known before... you don't needed an mediator for that...

The funny thing is that Arum was the guy who started the Floyd coward campaign... and now he tries to use his own campaign to proof that Floyd is a coward and has a history of ducking... funny is that all the fighter he ''ducked'' at WW are Arum fighters... with the exception of Mosley... but that has been exposed by Schaefer as untrue... but Arum def. knows his **** *lol*

I'm still not ready though to drop the ball on Pacquiao though... a ****ty team doesn't mean that you have to be full of **** too

Comment

Can someone sum up what the mediator said about Pacquiao. I think I might have missed something while I was in the lounge. Thanks.

Comment

Good man

Comment

Working...
                    X