[New Video] Guerrero and Aydin fight at the weigh-in

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

two piece

this is what it looks like when somebody gets punched at a weigh in

guerrero / aydin that was a love tap and a push. the hububb was caused when the camps started to come together and pull them apart.

and then that round woman came in screeching. odd scene

pumped for the fight with or without the beef. i can see aydin losing his mind and coming forward (which is what he's got to do anyway,) but guerrero will 100% start out boxing.

top flight pros won't let something like this throw them off their game. if you come out like a banshee you will tire more quickly than your opponent who is boxing smart. if he outlasts you/you cant detonate him you're toast after a few rounds.

Comment

I like Guerrero as a fighter but I need to see how he adjusts to 147 and how he deals with the long injury layoff.

I think he is a far superior fighter but those are some very big question marks.

Good for him though, you can't just let a guy bully you like that as it would just sets a terrible precedence for the fight so best to nip that in the bud.

Comment

Aydin for the upset victory!

Comment

Robert had better be careful with Aydin..He's not to be slept on..

Comment

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
            guerroe gonna slaughter him
            hes an A++ fighter in my book
            Originally posted by BornToLive View Post
            Guerrero is going to stop him, 7th or 8th round.

If he adapts to the weight, he's going to be the second best 147 boxer behind Mayweather soon.
            Originally posted by iseah100 View Post
            I agree. I also think he has a good chance at beating Floyd if he carries the weight well.
            Long ago when I first watched Guerrero, I can't remember vs who. I told my bro, this guy can beat Mayweather. A few years later, they are talking about making the fight. I hope it's made so we can see what happens in there. He has improved ever since.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

two piece

guerrero / aydin that was a love tap and a push. the hububb was caused when the camps started to come together and pull them apart.

pumped for the fight with or without the beef. i can see aydin losing his mind and coming forward (which is what he's got to do anyway,) but guerrero will 100% start out boxing.

top flight pros won't let something like this throw them off their game. if you come out like a banshee you will tire more quickly than your opponent who is boxing smart. if he outlasts you/you cant detonate him you're toast after a few rounds.
              That's what I call a good chin! And poor Donald, did not get revenge in the ring.

Comment

I like when Riddick Bowe tries to explain why he did that, he talks about how Donald was basically was squaring up to him and he figured he was in the process of about to throw punches and he wanted to get off first~, but Larry Donald's hand were behind his back

Another acceptable answer would be Barrera and Morales they really threw down at a press conference.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

two piece

While I agree with everything in your post,it's gonna be up to Robert to pull this fight off..Aydin is the bigger man who's been at the weight longer,not to mention he seems like he is going to make Robert have to really fight for his space in the ring..I think we're going to find out a lot about Guerrero Sat night..

I still have questions about Guerrero anyway from that Yordan fight..That cut was not that bad,it also did not look good that he was getting his azz kick at the time as well...

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post

I still have questions about Guerrero anyway from that Yordan fight..That cut was not that bad,it also did not look good that he was getting his azz kick at the time as well...
                    No he was not getting his ass kicked it was an ugly ugly sloppy fight, no one was dominating that fight at the point it got stopped and that was a terrible cut.

Comment

Isnt that the same fat annoying........... girl from the Broner weigh ins?

Man, I just noticed that fkin snake Oner by Aydin. I wish Guerrero would've swung at Aydin and missed on purpose only to proceed and clip Oner on the fkin jaw. God I hate that fkin guy... Him and Arum.

Comment

Working...
                      X