No announcement yet.

Joseph Parker Challenges Joshua For A Title Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joseph Parker Challenges Joshua For A Title Shot

Parker’s promoter Dean Lonergan said that they want to fight Joshua desperately but Hearn is turning them down. “I was trying to get a meeting through my boxing connections who know the Hearn camp intimately,” said Lonergan. “Eddie Hearn turned me down flat.”

Bit early for this fight, let them both build up a bit more and in a year or 2 this fight will be massive

Comment

Originally posted by SafaBoxingFan View Post
      Bit early for this fight, let them both build up a bit more and in a year or 2 this fight will be massive
      I think the time would be right for Joshua, but Parker hasn't even fought a few guys from the 2nd row. They're both still young, would be a good one in 2017.

Comment

yeah, I just meant in terms of building the fight up a bit, outside of boxing Parker isn't really a name

I look forward to this fight if it ever happens though

Comment

Parker is gonna clean the division out.

Comment

Josh wants chisora and used goods rather than prospects, but parker would be good to see who the real future champ in waiting is

Comment

early days for parker

Originally posted by elina jhon View Post
              Parker’s promoter Dean Lonergan said that they want to fight Joshua desperately but Hearn is turning them down. “I was trying to get a meeting through my boxing connections who know the Hearn camp intimately,” said Lonergan. “Eddie Hearn turned me down flat.”
              Joe parker is defiantly the goods and hes got his head on the right way at 23 years old hes got heaps of time to go for the title let fury fight the others first plently time for joe

Comment

Working...
              X