Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Feels Catch-Weight of 155 Will Be His Advantage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is actually kind of Ironic, and neither side can talk **** about it, but 155 is Caneloweight, Cotto been trying to get one over people all over the place he dont got Cottoweight established yet.

Comment

"My last 3 fights have been at 155 and this is my weight and that's where i need to be. I feel more comfortable here. I think its my advantage" ~ Saul "Canelo" Alvarez

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
        I had no issue with the Martinez fight cuz the most he ever weighed was 159.5
        I didn't however like the Geale CW. The 155 lbs I have no issue with that either for the Canelo fight.
        You have no issue because you're a stan dude. You know damn well Martinez was coming off inactivity and surgery. Quit trying to act like you're not biased when we all know you clearly are.

Comment

aye, watch as the WBC changes the rules so jr middleweight is now 155 and drags all the other sanctioning bodies along.

Comment

does al hymie have anything to do with this fight

Comment

Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
              does al hymie have anything to do with this fight
              No, but we can play a game of finding the Al Haymon conspiracy in this.

Comment

Didn't Canelo want 156

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
                  How many times has Caneloweight drained someone compared to Cottoweight? Both are **** don't get me wrong but don't act like Cotto's **** don't stink.
                  cotto weight? as if canelo hasnt fought half his career hiding at 155 dumbass every thread you defend canelo like as if he was your god. both cotto and canelo use cathweights deal with it

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
                    You have no issue because you're a stan dude. You know damn well Martinez was coming off inactivity and surgery. Quit trying to act like you're not biased when we all know you clearly are.
                    quote me being biased. I'll wait

edit: Dude literally stfu... everyday "you're a stan" "he's a stan" blah blah blah... what are you bias patrol for NSB? Get a fuckin life really. I've stated plenty of times to QUOTE ME BEING BIASED when you start talking shit, but alas you never show anything. So unless you can quote me being biased. STFU.

Comment

Like I said in the past 155 is the weight CANELO wanted. Yet it seems like everyone made it seem Cotto forced it there.

Comment

Working...
                      X