Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury Rips Lennox Over Price Loss: A Pathetic Performance!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
    Me thinks Fury is trying to talk himself into a massive fight with Lennox.
    Lennox is not coming out of retirement for this Fury dude. lol

Comment

Lol! Fury is awesome but i have to say that he got dropped by steve cunningham & neven pajkic. He has never faced an opponent who can punch. I don't think there is anyone on lennox's resume who couldn't punch after he reached world level. Mirovic the vegetarian... Fury has been a protected fighter until this haye matchup. Lennox was the hunter from day #1. He went after the best!

Comment

Originally posted by T.Horton View Post
        If he can piss him off enough it's possible, would be a massive selling fight and Lennox would see it as very winnable fight. A Lewis return with be the biggest event in boxing. If he lost it wouldn't affect his legacy.

Comment

Originally posted by T.Horton View Post
          That is where you may be wrong. IF Fury keeps winning and can build a solid fan base to make it worthwhile Lewis has always said that he would come back for the right amount of money. I don't think he will come back to fight Fury right now but we will see how things play out..I see Lewis coming back If he can get 8-10 million.

Comment

What's Fury going off on Lennox for? You can't turn a crapola fighter around if they're just doomed to be crapola. And maybe that's what Price is. And maybe Fury needs to talk less and fight more. He's good. Not great.

Comment

Tyson Fury is a douche bag.

Comment

This guy likes to hear himself talk. Very disrespectful to be making those comments about a legend like Lewis. I think Lennox would KO him right now.

Comment

LOL you guys read into Fury too seriously. I think he is funny.

Comment

Lewis could go train a few weeks and KO Fury.

Comment

Fury can talk all he wants, the undeniable truth is he ducked Price and gave up the British and Commonwealth titles so he could fight Martin Rogan for the Irish title. Laughable right?

Comment

Working...
                      X