No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juanma: Gamboa Made a Big Mistake Taking Rios Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Juanma: Gamboa Made a Big Mistake Taking Rios Fight

Juan Manuel Lopez thinks Yuriorkis Gamboa should skip his April 14 fight against Brandon Rios, too.

[Click Here To Read More]

skip Rios and fight Juanama if he wins

Comment

I'm sure Yuri feels the same way now......

Comment

I still think it was set to be a brilliant fight, it was a perfect clash of styles and size.

The fact that it was seen as basically 50/50 on here would suggest many felt the same. However, something has got in the way, we will apparently find out what that was later today.

Comment

Some ppl here still have hope that the fight will go on as planned... I am usually optimistic for these type of things but I just can't right now.

Juanma basically just said that Yuri was gonna get his ass whooped.

Comment

Dont worry Juanma, he already got the memo

Comment

I think that TR and team rios are using Yuri for his name. They know that this would be like a welter weight fighting a super feather weight. Although it height rios is only 2 1/2 inches taller and his reach is three inches more but Yuri has fought taller guys with longer reach so this makes us believe that he may have a chance. After all Gamboa's got the skills. My vote is for Yuriorkis.

Comment

Mayweather probably told him the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Pony Boy View Post
                  I think that TR and team rios are using Yuri for his name. They know that this would be like a welter weight fighting a super feather weight. Although it height rios is only 2 1/2 inches taller and his reach is three inches more but Yuri has fought taller guys with longer reach so this makes us believe that he may have a chance. After all Gamboa's got the skills. My vote is for Yuriorkis.
                  You might have a case, except it was Gamboa who called Rios out and then pushed for the fight to happen. TR and Rios thought it was all talk and maybe after all it really was...

Comment

Juanma needs to stop worrying about what Gamboa or any other fighter does & start thinking on how he's going to avoid getting hit with them straight right hand punches & uppers saturday night..

Comment

Working...
                    X