Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[VIDEO] RARE NEW ANGLE HAYE vs CHISORA David tells Bonte "See I knocked him out"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [VIDEO] RARE NEW ANGLE HAYE vs CHISORA David tells Bonte "See I knocked him out"

Another rare footage of Chisora getting up.. "Are you mad.. You glassed me!"

This is the only video with this angle, I'm pretty sure it is anyway.

Before the fight breaks out Bonte suggests Haye fights Chisora. After the brawl you see David say to Bonte "See I knocked him out", while both seem to be laughing and smiling about it.

No one can come out and say this is good for boxing, or that it was a good thing at all, but I think many THINK it was good as putting some fireworks in the division, something to talk about. When I first saw it I thought it was hilarious!
    Last edited by ominslash; 02-19-2012, 12:04 PM. Reason: added another video

His entourage has nothing on my entourage.....wtf does that have to do with anything? Haye was by himself.

Comment

"He glassed me!" How come I heard the bottle fall to floor...? No smash

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
        His entourage has nothing on my entourage.....wtf does that have to do with anything? Haye was by himself.
        People saying Haye is a wuss etc for using what was already in his hand.. well he has a professional full fledged heavyweight and his entourage coming towards him I'm not surprised he did what he did given the account of what chisora didi to vitali at the weigh in and saying he is going to slap david a couple of times too... pre-emptive strike!!

Comment

'He glass me! He glass me! I no having it!!'

Vintage Chisora.

Comment

Haye is such a coward.

Comment

"I knocked him out"

What a pathetic little pusssy.

David Haye aka Charlie Zelenoff

Comment

Originally posted by ominslash View Post
                People saying Haye is a wuss etc for using what was already in his hand.. well he has a professional full fledged heavyweight and his entourage coming towards him I'm not surprised he did what he did given the account of what chisora didi to vitali at the weigh in and saying he is going to slap david a couple of times too... pre-emptive strike!!
                The bottle wasn't even used. Haye clearly punched him with his fist and dropped the bottle after it.

People dislike Haye though, so it's understandable that he's getting blamed for something.

Comment

Lol at Haye running from Chisora's middle aged cornerman.

Comment

That's classic.

I gotta say, I love this drama. By far the best that happened this weekend in the boxing world. All those guy that says it's bad for boxing - it's not.

Comment

Working...
                    X