No announcement yet.

5k off hybrid cars?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5k off hybrid cars?

Is this true? That would be really sik a guy at work keeps telling me he's working on getting a suv where the govt will give him 5k off and our work gives him 3k off his vehicle. Is this true is the u.s. govt really doing this? I will def get a 2010 camry if true. By the way i can't check im a work

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
    Is this true? That would be really sik a guy at work keeps telling me he's working on getting a suv where the govt will give him 5k off and our work gives him 3k off his vehicle. Is this true is the u.s. govt really doing this? I will def get a 2010 camry if true. By the way i can't check im a work

Yes and no. Most people don't qualify, and if they do it could be 10k off the price they they still couldn't afford it. Its a trick to get traffic into the auto lots and have people thinking of buying hybrids and fuel efficient cars.

Comment

Red K sent for thinking of buying a Camry Hybrid instead of a Fusion Hybrid.

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Valentine View Post
        Yes and no. Most people don't qualify, and if they do it could be 10k off the price they they still couldn't afford it. Its a trick to get traffic into the auto lots and have people thinking of buying hybrids and fuel efficient cars.
        It was a pretty good laugh though. The classic 10% off the **** that should cost half its price anyway and only if you qualify.

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
          It was a pretty good laugh though. The classic 10% off the **** that should cost half its price anyway and only if you qualify.
          Yep our government has it all figured out.

Comment

Originally posted by badblood View Post
            Red K sent for thinking of buying a Camry Hybrid instead of a Fusion Hybrid.
            actually they are the top 2 cars im looking at

Comment

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
              actually they are the top 2 cars im looking at
              Buy a Ford and give you green K.

Comment

Originally posted by badblood View Post
                Buy a Ford and give you green K.
                I might just because your a fellow raider nation fellow

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Valentine View Post
                  How you qualify? Does it have to do with credit? Or family or what?

Comment

Working...
                  X