Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do some posters hate Gennady Golovkin so much?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its because hes successful and exciting. A lot of people think thats too good to be true and refuse to believe it, people like pugilists whole philosophy is that the best fighters have to bore you to death.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      ...then he spent last night telling me how PEDs dont give a guy any advantage in a fight.
      im right here and still waiting for that fight where a roider won a fight he had no business winning.

Comment

some hype jobs that got exposed -
        cooney
        morrision
        tyson
        lacy
        SOL*
        broner*
        kirkland*
        3g ?!?!?

* = active (semi active)

Comment

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
          when you love someone, you dont see whats wrong with them and they can never do any wrong....

Are you 14 years old?

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post

Are you 14 years old?
            soon to be....next month and the invites were already sent out

:^[

Comment

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
              soon to be....next month and the invites were already sent out

:^[
              Sweet.

So who's alt are you?

Comment

whoa whoa....way personal.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                    Name a fighter that was considered top 5 P4P with a weaker resume.
                    would be loads looking back on it but even now i would argue terrence crawford, who people on here were throwing in as top 3 p4p for beating ****ing postol.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                      He's not a privileged boxer, he had to move to a new country to fight.

He's never enjoyed home advantage. He's had world title fights in several countries. He's never needed referees to permit him to foul, or to protect him.

He's never been a prima donna who demands all the advantages. He doesn't badmouth other boxers, although he occasionally responds when they talk about him. He's never demanded his opponent wear gloves with extra padding.

He's a nice guy outside the ring. He doesn't beat up women.

He doesn't clamp his opponents arms, he doesn't clinch much, he doesn't head butt. He doesn't run from his opponents.

He wins his fights by knockout, not dull decisions. He's exciting to watch and good for the sport.

Why do some posters hate him so much?
                      I don't know why others don't like him so much but I'll tell you exactly why I don't like GGG. Mainly his fanboy morons and the unwarranted hype.

His team saying dumb shit like anyone from 154-168lbs and then when someone accepts a fight at 168lbs they wanted a catch-weight and came up with all sorts of excuses... aka they DUCKED Ward. They also refused anything under 160lbs... I'm sure a Canelo fight could've been made had they accepted that GGG draws absolutely nothing and negotiated weight. They'll sacrifice for the right big fights doe... yet never even really tried. That WBC mandate wasn't shit and any smart boxer would've dropped the belt instead of giving GGG an unfair cut since he draws nothing on ppv and Canelo would carry it. (I'm no Canelo fan and you can check my post history)

GGG's resume is shit and some posters try to act like he's an atg and can beat atg fighters with a such a shit resume. People are ducking doe... yet his team won't make concessions to get the big fights that they say they want lol. He's one of the biggest cherry pickers I've seen and the posters that called other fighters cherry pickers won't call him out but instead suck him off for his KO of a cab driver. He's exciting and wins by KO doe... well I guess so with his shit competition. I think they learned to match him good after not looking so good with a washed up Ouma. Beating a Martin Murray, Lemieux, or whoever is his best win in your opinion is no atg accomplishment no matter how much some of his moronic fans think it is.

His title defenses and knockout ratio are so overrated. I don't care if he defended a gifted paper title that wasn't even a full title a bunch of times against no hopers. I don't care that he knocks out bums... it's nothing special. This guy has legit never fought anyone to warrant the hype he has. Hell Jeff Lacy arguably was a better looking hype job until exposed. This guy needs to take a pay cut, make concessions, or do anything he can to actually fight someone and beat them to warrant this unnecessary hype he garners.

Comment

Working...
                      X