Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nate Diaz is all over US talk shows, all over the news. MMA has over taken boxing :(

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

one thing i really admire about the diaz bros is their heart, just born to fight!!!!no question bout courage at all

Comment

That was a damn good card of fights.. Very exciting.

And this is an exact example of how ufc builds off momentum. This card, they have just built up Cormier-rumble, cerrone-alveraz, Conor-diaz 3 or at least they are both in line for a big fight vs someone. Barring injuries, ufc will make these fights asap and won't let stuff "marinate" like they do in boxing

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
        MMA has been "taking over" boxing for the past 5 years now....still hasn't happened.
        It's official.. UFC basic cable ratings smash free tv boxing ratings

Comment

Originally posted by MelanKomas View Post
          Why'd Mcgregor tap so fast tho?? That was soft, he's getting bodied tonight
          WHAT HAPPENED?!!?!? Surprise SURPRISE MOTHER****ER!!! Shut the **** up and drink those delicious tears of yours!! LMFAO`!!! Natalia fans back to hating life again

Comment

Originally posted by Nubia View Post
            White people sick of they under-representation in real sports like boxing so they make a new sport they can identify with, pretty sad
            It's been decades, move on from the hurt and pain.

Comment

Originally posted by Nubia View Post
              White people sick of they under-representation in real sports like boxing so they make a new sport they can identify with, pretty sad
              I'd **** both them negroes in your sig.

Comment

Originally posted by have_not View Post
                Floyd vs pac ruined alot
                It's just because Manny was people's last hope and he just got schooled... Then some commoners gave up on boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by larryusa View Post
                  I literally have not seen him on tv and had no idea the fight was even happening
                  Do you even get a tv signal where you're at?

Comment

Originally posted by Rovi View Post
                    It's just because Manny was people's last hope and he just got schooled... Then some commoners gave up on boxing.
                    pac didn't fight the way you wanted and wasn't very exciting so that means he was schooled? floyd is always boring so i guess that means he deserves to win regardless of who landed the cleaner punches(pac)? i see you don't really care about "boxing craft" after all. it was just a farce to defend floyd being boring because when someone out-floyded floyd it didn't even matter. floyd still schooled him because he's floyd and you love him aww how cute. you threw everything floyd defenders had previously said for years out the window just to pretend floyd won. clean punching and accuracy wasn't that floyd's calling card? thrown out the window. better defense? thrown out the window. somehow he still schooled pac while losing both those and losing ring generalship as he was forced to hold and bend over constantly which are illegal. fanboys what can you do?
                    Last edited by daggum; 08-21-2016, 04:34 AM.

Comment

i think the fact that there are so many threads right now on boxingscene about the UFC show, really tells a story of the state of boxing at the moment.

Conor McGregor is a media machine though and I think tonight's epic battle will only propel both fighters higher and with that the UFC with it.

Boxing in the past few years has done the complete opposite - create fake fighters and get them to fool the world into thinking that they are true warrior champions ....FFS its 2016, its no longer the early 2000s like what they did in Germany having their champs fight unknown bums (similar to Canelo, etc).

Silly, but the reality is boxing is probably at a point of it being too late to even try and come back. UFC will be the #1 mainstream combat sport very soon.

Comment

Working...
                      X