Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nate Diaz is all over US talk shows, all over the news. MMA has over taken boxing :(

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MMA has been "taking over" boxing for the past 5 years now....still hasn't happened.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      trashy white people eat that sh#t up.
      What do trashy black people eat up?

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
        MMA has been "taking over" boxing for the past 5 years now....still hasn't happened.
        At this point it defs has.

Comment

Originally posted by Pac=Duran View Post
          What do trashy black people eat up?

bad reality TV?

ask larryusa

Comment

total trash, that diaz dude can barely string a coherant sentence together without sounding like a totally ******ed moron.

and the attention the burger king leprauchorn was getting was due to his arrogance and invincibility, now he just looks like an idiot after all the **** talking.

now it will just be a mayweather type shizz ' i have loads of money doe '

lame af, nearly all of the fights are low skilled rolling around on the floor not doing anything, its awful.

i will be tuning in tonight btw

Comment

First of all your location says UK.

boxing ain't dead in the USA has problems but not dead. Mcgregor and Diaz have captured the imagination of the fans with their flamboyant trash talk and in your face attitude. 2017 will be a good year for boxing better fights are on the Horizon. We need more rivalries and feuds. Casual fans eat it up.

MMA has much better commentary than boxing. I feel a lot of bad commentary is dulling down the martial art of Boxing.

I'm a casual MMA fan and I'm interested because it's put up or shut up. In 2017 if Boxing gives us more solid match ups we can catch up and surpass MMA.

Comment

People are sleeping on mma like if boxing cannot die someday, remember that boxing was close to die many times, it's fault of everyone what goes on with boxing this days.
                Like 5 champs per division, fans hate on a fighter for one loss, man even if the man has 20 losses, that doesn't makes him a bad boxer and that it's fault of Mayweather for put in people minds that a perfect record it's everything, it's fault of the boxers who play safe by running and clinching all the fight and are happy with some bs 12 md (not everyone in specific, many fighters act like that), it's fault of the promoters, the managers and everyone involved, boxing is still big, but it's starting to going down.
                Like or not, boxing can learn a few things from mma, one champion per division, there isn't an undefeated champion in the ufc and people really doesn't care, Nick Diaz hasn't won a fight in 5 years and people still supports him, the biggest draw in mma got a record of 19-3, that in boxing it's a suicide, the promoters are really good at their job, watch the vlog series on the ufc channel.
                Boxing needs to change many things in the game.

Comment

2017 Potential Big Fights just of the top of my head. 2016 ain't over yet though and it hasn't been the worst year. Boxing is doing well

Canelo-GGG
                  Wilder-Povetkin
                  Wilder-Joshua
                  Joshua-Fury
                  Haye-Joshua
                  Joshua- Parker
                  Bellew-Lebedev
                  Ward-Stevenson
                  Stevenson-Kova
                  GGG-Jacobs
                  GGG-Eubank
                  Pac-Broner
                  Thurman-Garcia
                  Pac-Crawford

Comment

Originally posted by Pac=Duran View Post
                    At this point it defs has.
                    Oh at THIS point is has... Not when McGregor was on top. Not when Rousey was the hypest thing ever. Not when Lesnar broke he ppv record but now at THIS point it seriously has..

Comment

TONIGHT IT IS OVER FOR NATALIA!!!! Conor is chopping his head off!!! **** Nate, its the Conor show baby.

Comment

Working...
                      X